Please Help Save work of ART!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DAMJester, May 29, 2017.

1. I have a residence I dedicated to a work of art on SMP1 # 1272 - it's called the Crystal Tower. Took a very long time to build it - I harvested all the sand and made all the glass my self!! Yes, all of it.

I'm leaving Empire and no longer play MC but I'd love to transfer this to someone or maybe an Admin can move it to near Town so others can enjoy it.

I hope it doesn't go away when my Diamond Membership expires around 6/25 or so.....

Please let me know - I'll pay the transfer fee to anyone who want it to preserve it!

Thanks,
    Jester!!
    Lady_Eliza, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Oh, and thanks a ton to Empire for all the great years - fun times, good times.
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  3. Perhaps we can combine some resources to get you a permanent derelict voucher :) Even though you are leaving, you can leave behind a permanent mark!
    Lady_Eliza and DatzMine like this.
  4. Sounds good, how does that work?? What "resources" are needed? I still have 100s of k of rupees ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. I see that you gave away a good portion of your promos and some rupees; but you can possibly still use what you have to purchase one in game - they usually go for around 1.8-2m rupees.
    607 likes this.
  6. I may be able to help out with this. PM me.
    Going to have a look too!
  7. How so Raaynn? What's your thinking on this?

Thanks.
  8. Just sent you a PM
  9. I am able to preserve for you, if you would like me to
  10. Dear DAMJester,

As the head of the Izumi Manor we have decided to lend you a hand and give you a donation of 100,000 rupees. I would donate more but I have my own needs for them. Best of luck to you.

Sincerely,
    Lady Eliza

EDIT: Even if you do not need the rupees you can have them anyway as an in unneeded parting gift.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Thanks for your generosity!
  12. Sure, how do we transfer it over? I have 900k rupees left for your efforts. Thanks.
  13. We can transfer it today, by using my alt (2_Sugoi_to_Die)
  14. Also, if possible, I can move it to 201, which is near spawn
  15. Sounds good - but I still don't know how to *do* the transfer....
  16. So I just need to "/res changeowner 2_Sugoi_to_Die" - when do you want to do that? It's 6:23p my time, atm.
  17. anytime, I will be on right now
  18. Ok, how do I find you? Which SMP?
  19. I'm on SMP1