Please explain to me why...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PenguinDJ, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yeah, well SKMMinecraftian, You're No Fun. Neener Neener.
    3k paid.
    *satisfied*
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Wow. A WHOLE 3k?! Omg how will I make it?
    ShelLuser and kevmeup like this.
  3. Please go easy with the sarcasm. There's no need for it. I'd rather not have this thread get toxic, and it looks like it's getting that way.
  4. I feel like people would only really do this in an auction if they know the person, want to have a bid battle(beats me why you would do it) or just habit. You never really would want to alert the person, although they should get the alert someone posted anyways. I would only do this with a bid conversation which has happened.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. So you, PenguinDJ, are telling me to watch my sarcasm? You're the person on EMC that uses the most sarcasm.
  6. He was saying it was an unneeded statement, do not cause drama or a fight here please, although they are entertaining they are not good for this thread or the community.
  7. Yes, I am. I do not appreciate the toxicity/rudeness on my thread. If you'd like, feel free to start a PM with me to discuss, but please do not continue with similar posts on this thread.

Of course you're welcome to share your opinion, but please do so respectfully.

8. I'm sorry. I use this gif way too much (that might have something to say about the forums nowadays...).
    FoxyRavenger and Kytula like this.

9. So back on topic now :D

I don't do auctions that much, but isn't it purely meant to buy or sell? Lol maybe it's just me but I'd personally like to keep it more business like in nature. But then again, this is a game with many youthful players who want a break from serious stuff. So I guess Que Sera, Sera. People will do what they want in the end :p
  10. Sometimes it's just a fun thing to do. Battle of the words or such. And truth be told I love reading those sometimes...

I once "argued" with Aya selling off a beacon of mine through an auction. Totally ridiculous but so much fun: "you're not getting those items because you sold my beacon", and so I bid as well. Its just goofing around and having some fun.
    Kytula and 607 like this.
  11. Edited read wrong quote.
    The real answer to the main question is that its just prefrence no matter how useful (or useless) it is.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. C'mon guys and gals, there's nothing wrong with quoting someones bid with a funny little comeback or something like that, even if it entices them to bid a bit more... have a bit of fun! :)
    iFlyinFish and 607 like this.
  13. Bump. This got too quiet of a thread. Amuse me with the randomness.
  14. Reported to be locked. If the goal of the thread is "randomness" I'd rather not see it continue. :)
    607, Rhythmicaly, Hashhog and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.