Play Steam, Make Money

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by autumnrain26, May 20, 2013.

1. Can I have $5.99? lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Oh it's not my steam wallet, it's the value of my backpack. So it's more of a theoretical value based off the items in it, so I can't just pull out 6 bucks, sorry. Not to mention the majority is in items over $50
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. You would only really get a penny if it sells because of taxes and stuff.. <,< ..They only sell for $.03
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. The DOTA 2 and TF2 cards are based on in-game purchases at the moment because they are free-to-play.. According to Valve, its a carddrop/~$9 spent.. But if you got the game TF2 before the F2P conversion, then you should already have 4-5 carddrops already. The other games that have carddrops it is currently based on the amount of time played in game pretty much.. <,<
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I sent you a friend request
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Add me on steam:

Jeanzl2000

Also can I get a copy of dota 2?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. They've been circulating around for some reason. It wont be hard to find a gifted copy.
  8. Add Dota2Bot as a friend only when he is online, message him exactly:

"give dota"

without the "" for a free copy of dota 2, also yes he is a bot.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Is this even allowed to be posted here?
  10. what do you mean?
    I'm just saying how to get a free copy of Dota 2 for people who don't have it yet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I was curious since I have seen people get their posts removed for "Hey, free music/other stuff here".
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I dont think so... idk
  13. DOTA 2 is technically "free-to-play" and its not that hard to get a free copy of the game (Unless you live in China).. Even without the bot which someone setup to pass around the millions of copies of DOTA 2 valve keeps spamming everyone who has copies with.. <,<
    PandasEatRamen likes this.