Plauge inc Evolved 2

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by blazekiller672, Jun 29, 2016.

1. how do i delete it?
  2. Use the delete button that is next to the edit button.
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  3. So forum warriors. Thank you for trying to help someone new who may not know how to use the forums properly. But you could be a little nicer about it.

Blaze. The forums are a great place to chat and share great games like game dev tycoon. My suggestion to you is to start a thread about your videos. Some titles could be

[ Videos ] check out my weekly game review !!

Or

[ YouTube ] check out my weekly videos and give them a Like !!

As for the multiple posts as you can see it really throws some people off. It makes the Warriors go nuts. All you have to do is edit your post and add something you forgot. If you want to learn anything else about the forums and what they can do just message one of the folks on this thread and they can show you all the cool things.

TDMR
    ThaKloned, SoulPunisher and BenMA like this.
  4. Thanks!!!
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  5. couldnt find the delete button lol please help
  6. There is no need to delete any posts off this thread. I've looked them over and even though you should have just had one or two posts it isn't a big problem.

Maybe one of the Warriors can make another cool picture and point out the delete.
    TromboneSteve and ThaKloned like this.
  7. You should see three buttons next to each other.

This picture should help.

(Click This)
  8. I cant chage the title!!!
  9. There is a report button. You can use it to have a staff member change the title of the thread. Simple report your main post with the reason "Please change title to (then whatever you want your title to be)" and a staff member will change it as soon as they can.

10. I see the report but you didn't say what you wanted it changed too.
  11. I didn't report this thread asking for a title change. I reported it earlier for other reasons.
    BenMA likes this.

12. Yea I may have hit the wrong reply button !!
  13. actually im th forum page threader and i want to chage the name to Plauge Inc Evolved 2