PlanetMinecraft voting site is not working

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by KatydidBuild, May 15, 2020.

1. Current Error Message is:
    Either the member choose to remove the submission, a moderator removed it or this is an invalid URL.

Additionally, PlanetMinecraft says that "Member is inactive, when they return we'll enable their youtube videos. In the meantime, you can always visit their youtube channel"
    also "last seen 6 years 5 months ago"

I did some searching and digging around on the site and ... It appears that someone (admin) needs to login and update PlanetMinecraft account, please...
  2. Yea, thats what it says for me, i looked at Aikar public Planetminecraft account, because he submitted it, and it said Aikar profile has no submissions to the website
  3. Hm, interesting, other servers are still up on there. PlanetMinecraft.com has been removed from the list of sites on the voting page though, I noticed.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  4. Huh, that's odd. I wonder why they've done that.
  5. ~Conspiracy time~
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  6. I didn't reply here. I removed it from the voting list to give Krysyy time to investigate what the story is. She was already in bed last night when I saw this thread.
    I have no clue what the strange message means.
  7. Noticed this one was removed.

Now it seems MinecraftServers100 isn't working. Just voted but nothing came through.
  8. Looks like it worked. Check your rupee history...
  9. Sorry wrong link, it's a different one. Let me find it.

Edit: Was MinecraftServers.org but worked yesterday and it's been 24 hours.
  10. Also, I'm not sure if someone has been voting in my name or not, but I have occasionally gotten messages saying that I've received ruppees/tokens for voting even when I haven't voted. Looking through my ruppee history it seems that I'm not getting the voting ruppees anyway so....
    Not sure if that is related or not but I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing this

EDIT: nvm I looked through my ruppee history and I HAVE received the rupees so it might not be a glitch like i had originally thought
    607 likes this.
  11. Huh, someone else has experienced this too.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  12. Agreed, as last time I was able to vote on there, they still had the empire running 1.12. I tried sending them a message that its now 1.15. that may have triggered this.
    Impulsive_Egg, KatydidBuild and 607 like this.
  13. As many family accounts I have to vote for I really need that voting site back.
  14. Working on it... Apparently PMC thinks its a great idea to disable your server just because version information is out of date and makes you go through re-verification again...

Instead of you know, just updating the version.
  15. It should be back up as soon as their moderator approves it
    607, Impulsive_Egg, Tbird1128 and 4 others like this.
  16. Just so you know ServerPact and minecraftservers.biz aren't updated to say EMC is 1.15

perhaps this could be updated to help EMC be advertised well? :)
    607, KatydidBuild, Tbird1128 and 2 others like this.
  17. PlanetMinecraft.com is functional again
    607, Tbird1128 and wafflecoffee like this.