Pick where my extra residences should go!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Feb 3, 2018.

?

Which smp(s)?

Poll closed Feb 10, 2018.
smp2 3 vote(s) 11.1%
smp3 2 vote(s) 7.4%
smp4 3 vote(s) 11.1%
smp6 3 vote(s) 11.1%
smp7 6 vote(s) 22.2%
smp8 8 vote(s) 29.6%
smp9 2 vote(s) 7.4%
utopia 3 vote(s) 11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I've got 2 residences spare and I need help deciding where to put them. I've removed smp5 and smp1 from the poll options as I already have res there :)
    (note: just because smpx got the most votes doesn't mean I'll chose smpx)
    aaadam12, Equinox_Boss, cTJx and 3 others like this.
  2. ANOTHER SMP1!!!

:p
  3. I always tell this to people. Choose an smp which suits your needs. Want quiet? I think smp3 is slightly quieter. Smp8 is a lot more chatty during the day. Utopia is great for farming.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and fBuilderS like this.
  4. Some place where your big personality fits in :p

Smp1 works too.
  5. I have three on smp1 lol smp1 FTW
    padde73 and fBuilderS like this.
  6. SMP3 is where nothing happens or everything happens. I recommend one there.
  7. Well, you obviously need a Utopia res but I'll say you should not get a res on the smp that you're a member of an outpost of. Unless said outpost has a relatively quick way to and from outpost to town.

Like I have a res on 2,6, and Utopia but I'm on smp1, and smp7 a lot but out at my bases. So I don't find it practical to have a res on my outpost smps since I wouldn't get any use from them. Smp5, and 8 I use the farms so I'm never in town to use a res on them. So for me, I'd say my options that are left are smp3 and smp4 should I require another res..

Perhaps you should think it out like I have to better suit your needs to play the game your way.
    HollyV and fBuilderS like this.
  8. Only outpost I'm a member of is smp5 so that doesn't influence the poll however your point about public farms is very valid, I like smp8's farms so I might not get a res there
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. Perhaps you should be more active on the smp5 outposts.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  10. I'm not sure what you mean ;)
    607 and cTJx like this.
  11. You should pick SMP7, cause I'm there :D
    fBuilderS likes this.
  12. I agree with JD, Pick you res near mine! there are a lot of claimable reses nearby and we can be neighbors!
    JDHallows, 607 and fBuilderS like this.