(PICK-A-NUMBER) 2 YEARS FOR KRYSYY AND MOOSE!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump... still taking ideas for events.. pm me!
  2. I don't know if you done this yet but here is a small list of things you could do.

Everyone should know what a drop party is. If not, here you go. A drop party is an event that players, such as krysyyjane9191 would drop random stuff down to players from a certain hight. After dropping these items, players on the ground have a chance to get then but not everyone will get something they want.

Everyone is in the middle of the room and you count to 10. Everyone goes to a corner and with out looking, pick a corner. Who ever is in that corner can't win a prize. Keep doing this until one person is left. That person then picks a prize from any chests that has prizes in it. They only get to pick one.

This is a game where chests are hidden and players have to find them. Once a player has found this chest, players then keep these items. To make this game even more found, players have to watch out for traps that might hurt them, get them killed, or even trapped until the end of this event. I personally like the one with the traps and stuff beacuse this makes you actually try to get the prizes.
  3. Why can't I get my top spoiler to work?
  4. Fixed. You forgot a ". Anyways the 4 Corners is similar to what I have already. I don't like normal drop parties but I can think of a way to make it different...hidden chests is a good idea. Though that one night take time
  5. Maybe if I spent some more time on my res, maybe you can use mine for the hidden chest game. I have walls and the main design laid out but all would have to do is dig out some mazes and things and put some chests down and bam. We got it all set up.
  6. Im trying to keep the party on my reses but we will see.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  7. Alright.
  8. Bump. I have some awesome things planned and lots of items to give away =)
    Kells18 likes this.
  9. Can't wait krysyy :) Everyone will have a blast!
  10. Bumparilla!:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. congratz on 2 years :)
  12. Oh gawd, that gif :D David Tennant and his hotness is good in all gifs.
  13. Bump during my lunch break. I want to make sure lots of people get to come. Is 6pm cst good or should it be earlier? This is on a saturday.
    mba2012 and hashhog3000 like this.
  14. I think that's ok... A lot of people seem to be on around then, right?
  15. The event will take a LONG time. I wanna aim to be done by 8 cst but Ive got so much planned
  16. So this saturday cst time at 8pm?
  17. No that's when I want to be done...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.