Photoshop art

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Be6Ja1min, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Alright some of you now, I’ve been having a lot of fun in photoshop For JD thread “formal complaint” and to be honest photoshop is really fun. So anyone can suggest for me to photoshop pictures and memes. No fee, just for fun :) you can also share your creations :)
    Stnywitness and Eviltoade like this.
  2. What i have made:

3. Ooo this thread is hot (Actual meme request of my face xD)
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  4. Avatar face?

5. lmao, if you didint notice i changed your tools to diamond axes
    607, Bosoc, Eviltoade and 1 other person like this.
  6. Surely its impossible for my profile pice to be a meme? ;)
    BennyBeltsjets and Eviltoade like this.
  7. Oh boy 3 am, axe go chop chop
  8. Can you do one of me absolutely demolishing THE OP VILLAGER in the greatest rap battle of all time in this dimension and all others
  9. Alright orders will proberly get done today or tommarow
  10. im gonna try
  11. :) indeed i can
    607 and ConductorConduit like this.
  12. Maannn you should of done this meme instead

Or was that your intention?
  13. I intended to do one of those noobs v pro memes. The one on the left was a bad one, I one on the right was the profeshinal enderman
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  14. Those are pretty cool. :cool: I don't have any ideas right now, though. But it seems like you're creative enough to come up with your own. :D
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  15. Can we participate, if we do not use photoshop? I have an image or two I want to post, but I do not use photoshop.
    607 and BennyBeltsjets like this.
  16. Yup, post anything you would like
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  17. I never made anything funny in photoshop, I used it all to help market my art, but I did make this meme using the instagram story feature a few months ago cause it fit the bill at the time:

(I tore the tape I used to keep over my laptop camera once zoom classes started so I had to replace it with artists' tape and as soon as I did that I started eating my bell pepper and the meme was born)
  18. Nice, I’m gonna make a meme out of that dog
    Impulsive_Egg and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  19. (((That dog is Snoopy w a meme face)))
  20. Alright lemme explain what i got here, so basically you and Villager are at a pub and you decide too rap battle each other, you have a big crowd watching you, you both have microphones and Villager is on a stepping stool because he is to short!

I hope you like it :)
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.