Pet Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sivaDtasivaD, Oct 1, 2018.

?

Do You Like Animals?

Yes 6 vote(s) 85.7%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Between Yes and No; Neutral; Don't Care... ? 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi, EMC! :D So, as you can tell by the name, this thread is for pets. It's like the Show Yourself thread, but only pets. You can put inanimate objects here, only if they're decorated to look like an animal, meaning that you can only put your pet rock here only if it had something like googly eyes, or anything like looks like a part of an animal on it.

You may also post funny stories of what your pet could have done in the past, or what your pet is like, just keep it related to your pet.

It does NOT have to be your pet, but it's preferred that you put your pet. GIFs are allowed.

No spam please!!! If you have any questions, please private message me either in-game or on forums.

Enjoy! <3
  2. Here's my five year old, male, Russian Blue cat of the extremely fat variety. He loves his food so much lol. First picture is current and the second picture was taken when he was about 3 years old.

3. I have a huge St. Bernard/Newfoundland Mix named Bentley and he is fluffy.

Edit: I will post a pic of him soon.
    FadedMartian and MoreWafflez like this.
  4. Yes! Hopefully this one doesn't die like my attempt at a pet thread. :p Anyway....

I love animals. All shapes, textures, clades and families. I have a leopard gecko and help care for my family's three cats and one dog. Although I intend to make a career in computers, my passion lies with animals and pets.

Delta is the name of my leopard gecko. I'm a vault of information on all kinds of pets... If you're ever curious about any animal, really, feel free to PM me. :p

Anyway, here's a picture of an unhappy boy getting a warm soak.

5. Love these posts so far, and that everyone loves animals! :D And Slvr, I didn't even know you created a pet thread :p But still have hope that this one stays alive ;)