PEOPLE HACKING HACK CLINTS AND BAD LANGUGE!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by stone_fist1, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2013-01-08_12.17.09.png 2013-01-08_12.16.12.png I found people today hacking and bad languge and other stuff...
    i got screen shots for prove these people need the BAN HAMMER!
    Silken_thread likes this.
  2. 2013-01-08_12.17.09.png AND FLYING AND THERES NO ONE IN THE SERVER! THESE WHERE IN SMP 9 EMC IS FULL OF HACKERS THAT ARE IN TOWN SPAWNING ITEMS!
  3. They are spawning items? You can also report them in game with /report. I'm sure the staff will deal with them very soon.

Edit: I see that one of those hackers in the picture is a gold supporter as well. Remember supporter or not, hacking is looked down upon and you will get banned.
  4. i saw that gold member and that bonez guy too they were swearing too everyone call mods names saying sexual and hurtful language and admitted to using mods i

so i reported both of them on 3 of my accounts :D
    Xxandster700xX and southpark347 like this.
  5. Nice detectiveness.
    ZBSDKryten and coffee_bullet like this.
  6. Am I the only person that likes to think of the ban hammer as the death penalty?
  7. It's been taken care of guys. Thanks for the reports. Sorry it took a little long to swing the hammer, I was polishing it.
  8. did they both get perm banned?
  9. Yes they have both been perm banned.
  10. yay
    they both where saying that mods will do nothing and sward about them
    i would like to see their faces now :D
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  11. Wow it's been crazy today/yesterday. I had to pluck Chickeneer away from whatever he was doing to take care of a guy on SMP7 who was swearing and making sexual remarks and even admitted to stealing.
  12. Well the rules are very clear and sometimes ppl miss a few or forget them selves, but blatant breaking of the rules being rude and disrespectful to others weather moderators admin or another player is a violation politeness and niceness which are a requirement of all servers.

Just because you don't see a moderator or an admin never think they are not there or are not watching the chat logs. As soon as you do /report [player name] [reason] a moderator is notified and will respond as soon as they are able.

I like this thread its a great example of player's helping to keep the servers clean and making it a more friendly place to play.
  13. o-o wow just wow
  14. Reminds me what I had to do with BigDavie after a guy kept spleefing me into the pit area under the SMP2 PRA.
  15. Screen shot 2013-01-08 at 6.41.30 AM.png
    Erm, this was in the pages lower ad area.
  16. yikes. good job mods!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.