Penguin's UHC | Sunday, 4 PM EST

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PenguinDJ, Nov 11, 2015.

1. No prizes are currently planned. :)
    The EMC staff member(s) will be opped. I will be on for the entire event unless something completely unpredictable comes up. If such a situation did arise, I'd ask the EMC staff member to run the event. I am not looking to op anyone else. :)
    Zrugite and ww2fan168 like this.
  2. Ok
  3. There is no need for me to op anybody but EMC staff. Even if I trusted someone 110%, I still would not op them because it isn't beneficial to me or to the event at all.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  4. Bruh... the first event hasn't even started yet and this already? xD apparently around here the winners are always cheaters. Good luck giants you will need it. i might come to this. Probanly not. Will be busy watching the giants get romped on.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. *watches thread* *puts popcorn in a ready position for easy and quick access*

Srsly though, good luck and hope this goes well!
    Zrugite, Gawadrolt and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. Hopefully goes wel Penguin i will be there unless somthing comes up!
    PenguinDJ and Gawadrolt like this.
  7. We're the only team you haven't beaten since the beginning of the 2008 calendar year. *cough* Superbowls 42 & 46 *cough* :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. <----salty
    PenguinDJ and PMSubhan like this.
  9. Going to give this a bump. :)
  10. Mumble isn't required, just encouraged. Sorry, I'll make that clearer in the OP.
  11. Going to throw a bump out here. Hopefully we can get a good turnout for tomorrow. Working out some details with possible prizes now, so watch the thread if you're interested! ;p
  12. Updated Rules
    • Added: The use of entity radars or cave finders is prohibited.
    • Removed: Causing drama in any form is not allowed.
      • IMPORTANT: This rule still applies, but was already covered in the first rule.
    Added Prizes

• Each member of the winning team that is present at the end of the match will be able to request any 100k promotional item.
    • The player with the most kills can also request any 100k promo. This player does not have to be present to win.
      • Provided that this player is also part of the winning team, this prize will be given to the next player with the most kills who was not a member of the winning team.
      • If there are multiple people who meet the criteria, 10,000r will be split as evenly as possible between the players.
    Whether we'll be doing solo/teams and how many people per team depends on the amount of people who show up.
    PMSubhan and Zrugite like this.
  13. i hope i can make it
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. I'd add that it was made by the Mindcrack guys :) Give props to them for making it...
    PMSubhan and PenguinDJ like this.