Peak hours?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Masterkism, Oct 7, 2017.

1. When are the peak play hours/days?
    That is to say, If I were to be returning from a, roughly, 2 year period unable to play, and have access to a dance club build with an attacked drop party system with an inventory sufficient to have hour+ duration drop parties with 4 droppers firing, when would be a good time to schedule it?
    607 likes this.
  2. Here are the players from the last 24 hours:

I will post saturdays tomorrow :) But overall, around this time ish, friday and saturday are the busiest times on emc.
  3. I don't know exactly what the peak hours of emc are, but I can tell you that most people are at normal EMC +/-2 time or at EMC time + 5/6 (as far as I know)
    So, if the thing you're planning is really big (and people will turn on their computer to be a part of it) The best thing you can do to let many people join is to make it possible for people in those time zones to be around. If you just want to know when most people are online anyway, that's most-likely around 7PM EMC time
    Oh, you can see EMC time with /time :p
  4. Thanks for the info, I'm just looking to maximize participation potential, I don't have a schedule to work around, lets say I'm retired.
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  5. I would also schedule it before or after any other player / staff events so there is no overlap - if it is after a staff event for example, you could advertise during that event to reach a large crown all at the same time.

Heres what I would do:
    Have your event on a Saturday or Sunday around 12-2 ish on either of those days
    Start a thread a few weeks in advance explaining your event in detail (bump thread daily)
    Advertise your thread in game as much as possible (every 3 hours) daily
    Put your event on the events calendar

Hope this helps, ET
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and fBuilderS like this.
  6. This is for the last 24 hours: