PC fake aikar head

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by RickyAndrea9, Nov 8, 2016.

1. so i got a head from some1 w/ Aikars skin and renamed it Aikars head

how much is it worth
    and how much is the real head worth??
  2. If you sold this head to a player whom believed it was a Real Aikar head, that would be scamming. I don't know a deal on how much a Real Aikar head is worth, but my bet is over 200k.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Fake is worth like 1k
  4. It probably isn't worth like, hardly anything since it is in no way collectible, but heck, I'd still put it on my wall of miscellaneous player heads
  5. ok thanks for the price check!
  6. heads/deco heads go from 1.4k to 5k to around those prices
    Raaynn and 607 like this.
  7. I would give you 5k for the head
  8. sorry, i sold it to: panda_man_21
  9. just so its clear -- anyone can make fake heads if all you want it is for personal collection and don't care for authenticity.
    Download skin
    apply to self
    kill self until head drops
    change back to your skin
  10. He came running making sure no one beheads him Lol
  11. XD
    XDDD
    Tuqueque and nuclearbobomb like this.
  12. The head will change if you change your skin back. you have to change your name to keep it
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  13. if it's simply a renamed player head, 1k tops. If it's genuine, 350k or more
  14. 1.4k is high as I sell mine for 1k and have for years...
  15. No, that is a bug that I will fix soon.
  16. *holds breath* You are saying that we would be able to change heads without having to change name and they won't ever break? Even if you change skins multiple times a month?

EDIT: Is making all like heads stackable able to be fixed as well? For example if I kill cows today and get a head from some of them, chances are they will not stack with ones I get a week from now even though they are they same.
    Tuqueque, 607 and Kytula like this.