Pay to instantly return to spawn if your lost in wild/nether

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Jwlpo, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's normally what the big 'This thread is very old - It's normally not liked when you bump it, consider making a new thread?' hints, also, You've broken another terms and conditions.

You will not misrepresent yourself as older than 18 when you are under 18.
  2. Off topic, but this gave me a little shock to see I had gained ~5 likes for something that I had posted 6 months ago...
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  3. ... I'm trying to remain neutral in this, but honestly, I don't really like bumping of extremely old topics...
  4. I'm pretty sure you knew how long ago it was, considering you're just going down the list of jwlpo's posts and liking them.

That being said, it would certainly help your case if you unliked them and deleted your spam posts. I'd probably say that if you do that, we'll consider this a warning.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. Except you still broke a rule. And can you NOT shorten every word?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and HylianNinja like this.
  6. maybe u can only use it once a week and it cost like 2k
  7. if u iz 19 u no u dont talk like this rght? ths tlls me u are about 12 oar 13
  8. Um, you might want to look at the date of this post and the replies...
  9. This thread has been hilarious.
    RainbowChin and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  10. This just get's more and more funny.
  11. Yeah... That is not going to happen. By announcing that you want to become a mod, you have already failed.
  12. You can dream :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. How about, you just, don't post? Mkay? Since you're OBVIOUSLY 19, how about you use proper grammar, puncuation, and spelling, that you learned in high school!
    jkjkjk182 and penfoldex like this.
  14. maybe its just me but the live map wont work correctly for me, I cant drag it around with my cursor
  15. try reloading the page
  16. The EMC forums: can be caring and loving, but can also be brutal and gives you the finger.
  17. there is probably some simple solution and you will all make me look like a moron for not knowing
  18. and I have but it refuse's I can click on people and zoom in and out and such but no draging
  19. Locking this thread as the issue is resolved (and the original premise answered).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.