Pandas do NOT eat ramen!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, May 7, 2012.

1. YAY!
    As I've had to state before to OreoNinja: I was trying to come up with a cute name and I chose PandasEatRamen because 1. I love Pandas. 2. I Love Ramen, 3. My nickname is PandyBearz. But I found out after getting MC that some girl on Twitter uses this name so I have changed it to PandasEatPancakes on whatever I could change it on xD.
  2. If Panda calls herself a panda, and proceeds to eat ramen, then pandas do eat ramen.
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  3. So if I call myself a car and proceed to eat potatoes, does that mean that we can start running cars on potatoes? That'd be nifty!
    SecretAznEks, smile3 and Frodomann1 like this.
  4. Noooo Not the delicious Potatoes!
  5. Sorry, sorry! First edible thing that came to mind! (Obviously due to their deliciousness!)
  6. I am just glad it wasn't Tomatoes
    SecretAznEks and Frodomann1 like this.
  7. Come on now guys does NO ONE keep up with the media anymore? I mean seriously, look they even got a photo of a panda eating ramen in his NATURAL HABITAT:

8. Panda eating noodles? Weird do they have a kitchen aswell?
  9. Clearly fake everyone... An obvious photoshop.
  10. Pandas obviously eat ramen. Are you being genreist by only examining the be havior of "real life" pandas?
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  11. In the original post it stated that a panda's diet is 99% bamboo. What is the last 1% made of... :confused: Ramen noodles occupying such a small percent that it wasn't mentioned?
  12. Jeeze Frodomann how much photographic evidence do you need?! Here is yet ANOTHER situation with pandas eating ramen:
  13. Btw, pandas eating ramen is a meme, not a fact. Seriously.
  14. Yeah we know that this is a joke that is why it is funny...
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  15. Of course, this is why Pandas are nearing extinction, because bamboo gives them bugger all in the way of nourishment and nutrition, hence why they have to eat so much, hence why they've no energy to make baby Pandas, hence why soon, no Pandas.
  16. FALSE! There is indeed a ninja in The Legend of Zelda:
    HylianNinja likes this.
  17. This thread is so funny to read!
  18. The point I was implying was that ninjas NEVER show themselves. There for HylianNinja cant be a ninja as he showed up. This picture also is just a painting, of what people think the ninja looks like. But nobody knows as ninja never show up!

PROOF:

19. Incorrect again my friend, Sheik definitely shows up. Just not in the recent games:
    HylianNinja likes this.
  20. And you had to research that?