PackerFan's block needs moved on SMP5 Frontier S

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Buildershed, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okay, I have a mob grinder, I have a redstone contraption related to it too. The problem is, where a piston needs to be, It's claimed by PackerFan, the thing is. It's no where near Packerfans's claim.

I'm looking for a Staff Member who declaim this guys block
  2. Typically you would first ask Packerfan in a private message (just look up Packerfan on here and click on "start a conversation". Then if you don't get a response within say a week or so, you can ask in-game staff. They will tell you if they can move it or not. Just because the block isn't near one of their builds, doesn't mean it isn't part of their claim. If it is part of their claim, you will have to move your build to satisfy the proper amount of distance required between protected builds in the frontier.
    Hope this helps =_
    V
    haastregt likes this.
  3. I've just told him about it. Next time, try PM'ing an online staff member, find them with /staff. If there are none, message the ones on forums or Packerfan himself. I can also break the block for you.

As well, Packerfan is my outpost leader, and we have a few outpost claims, so if you want you can send me the coordinates and I can see if it's in one of them or not.
  4. Ok, you can break the block, I'll show you where it is.
  5. just send me the coordinates and I'll break it. I'll have to check it's not in our claim, though.
  6. 111 / 62 / 10608
  7. I wouldn't put this on a public forum unless you're planning on making it a public grinder owo
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. You may use my mob grinder for XP, but you are not allowed to take items in my grinder.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. he fixed it
    Gawadrolt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.