Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. I went inactive on Overwatch for a while meaning my rank dropped to 3000, I am slowly getting back into Overwatch I think my rank is around the 3100 area. It's annoying how I have to play at least 7 games a week so I get no rank decay.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  2. It really is. It really punishes casual players who don't get on often. On the bright side, plat doesn't have to deal with that :p
    On the downside... I'm plat .-.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  3. The way I got into Diamond is by filling each time, I just played a character which we needed which was mostly a Rein or ana
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  4. Ha, if I tank I always aggro too much...harassing and flanking is just my strong point. That's why I can only play Ana as support too, she can survive rather well for a healer :p
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  5. I can't play rein without an ana/mercy, rein needs lots of love and care if he doesn't then he gets melted, however if you give him lots of heals then he is unstoppable
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  6. Especially with a lovely blue steroid shot :D
    WardleDeBoss and Sachrock like this.
  7. Hehehehehehehe
  8. hey friends! i am an overwatch addict! i am here for... well, not counseling because i want to stay addicted! woot overwatch!
  9. In my experience, 90% of overwatch players I know are extremely low ranked in CSGO/LoL even though they played those first (90%, not all). I thought that was kind of interesting...
  10. Those songs blessed my life up honestly
    I probably like Group Together or Can't Stop the Healing the best, although all of them are really good.
  11. those songs are so freaking amazing, every single day they bless me with their amazingness daily

I CANNOT LISTEN TO THE NORMAL SONGS, THESE ARE SO MUCH BETTER
  12. EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN LISTENING TO THEM
  13. EVERY TIME I HEAR THEM IN THE STORE ALL I CAN SING ARE THESE LYRICS. TO HELL WITH THE CRAP THEY WERE BEFORE. lol
  14. If you didn't get Oni Genji before, now is a great time because the event is back! To celebrate the addition of Genji, D.Va, and Hanamura to Heroes of the Storm 2.0 (which came out today), the Overwatch event returns! All you need to do is play 5 games with a friend in any mode in HoTs compared to the previous 15. The skin leaves this week again, so if you want it go play so excited HoTs with a friend. 4 weeks from now you can do the same thing for 10 free loot boxes in both games too!

As a big HoTs player, I got lots of experience with the game a day can help you out complete the quest if you're on NA. So hit me up with a friend request at Shadow #17666 for help if you don't have anyone to play with.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  15. Dang, it's already out? I thought it was next week...looks like I'll be putting some more time into HotS again
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  16. One last thing I forgot. If you have Oni Genji, on week 3 you can get a new D.Va skin! Here's the video for more info on everything about the event.

Along with that, here is an awesome cinematic featuring Genji on Hanamura.

17. I got to masters this season then went on spring break and lost it cuz of the degrade thing. Zarya is my most played but I play a lot of tanks and dps
  18. Dang, that sucks. I really wish they wouldn't punish more casual OW players so much with that decay system.

Haha I've never actually quite figured out how to play Zarya effectively. Flanking is all I know >.>
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  19. I MUST BE PO PO D.VA