[OUTPOST] Underhelm 2.0

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElfinCarrot, Jul 19, 2017.

?

Would You Like To Join Underhelm?

Yes, sent in my application now! 5 vote(s) 83.3%
Maybe, have to consider it 1 vote(s) 16.7%
No, unfortunately too busy 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So as a lot of people know, I've run Underhelm for the longest time now. But there were a lot of problems with it, and the old thread related to it. So time for me to do a bit of a revamp on both.

What Is Underhelm?:

Underhelm is an SMP2 settlement that is 98% percent located underground, with many of it's beautiful hallways and open biome rooms being totally underground and hand carved by it's fantastic builders. While it is too close to the southern spawn to be officially established, we're a pretty good community and have a lot of fun exploring and digging into new caverns and caves.
    We have a lot of services including:
    • Spider Farm
    • Zombie Farm
    • A pretty much infinite supply of cobblestone
    • Wood farms
    • Our own spleef arena
    • Cow Farms
    • A public smelting room
    • And more to come as more players experienced in farms join.
    How Do I Join?:
    Well first you'll have to fill out a form here:
    https://goo.gl/forms/OyCFzRLKUtshU7bE3
    After that we'll add you to the new Underhelm Conversation, give you the directions, and we'll be good
    to go. Make sure that even if you aren't new, you put down your name in the document

Do You Have Any Kind of Specialized Roles?:

Well the job system we had in the old Underhelm didn't work out, so this time we'll be featuring the Guild System, where you have the option, but are not required, to join a guild in Underhelm. The Guild System will have three different branches:

• Carver's Guild: A group of builders tasked with carving out caves and building homes. Will require a test from Carrot
    • Hunter's League: A group of hunters tasked with leading the path through new caverns, killing off dangerous enraged mobs, and if needed but optionally killing mini-bosses.
    • Crystal Caravan: A group of couriers tasked with bringing items to and from the town. This is an incredibly important job that can't be understated
    Ending Note:
    I'll try to frequently update this forum post with pictures, news, updates, and a list of any new members to the Helm, so make sure to check back regularly.
  2. I love this so much and never new after so long it has new stuff :p
  3. Reminds me of a bunch of screenshots I have, lets see what I can do with that. It also reminds me to finish up my room :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. UPDATE:

I am finally back after a long period of absence and we're accepting new members once more. If you want to join fill out the application listed above and we can have you brought down into the caverns
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. w00t, w00t! Welcome back Carrot, good seeing you on SMP2 again! Bringing new members down into the caverns eh? Sounds ominous! :eek:

Reminds me that I really should sort out my little hole too, maybe I can get something done later this evening :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. You made a house in Underhelm? I don't quite remember you ever had due to you being part of the regen outpost