[Outpost] The New Federation

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mba2012, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool
    Count me in :)
    (MooShroom Isle is the name)
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. So are you talking about everyone having to agree for anyhting to be done, because I don't feel this would be fair, or productive. A simple majority would be fair, and in matters involving foreign affairs a super majority, because one state could not hold the whole nation hostage.

Edit: I also think a clause should be added to allow for amending the founding document in the very new future. Unless I've missed something, which is entirely possible, there is no such clause.
  3. It'll just be a majority, but the idea is that through debate, everyone should be happy.

I haven't actually written a constitution or anything of the sort yet, I'll get around to doing that soon :p But yes there will be a way to amend the constitution.
    rock00888 likes this.
  4. The city of Volt on smp9 has joined the New Federation and has been officially made our capital. If you would like to settle in Volt, you are more than welcome to, but you should first consult the official Volt thread or contact rock00888.

There are a number of buildings there that will soon be refitted to hold the government of the New Federation.
    A_Chespin_511 and rock00888 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.