[Outpost] Freedom City

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ChrysosHypno, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks,
    Chrysoshypno here informing the community of a NEW OUTPOST.
    Well, hopefully the moderators/admins will approve it as Established soon.
    Brand new, and I built it up from scratch.
    I started it about 2 or 3 months ago.
    I would like to get my new Outpost, Freedom City, established.

It's on SMP9, owner/leader = Chrysoshypno
    It's more than 5000 blocks away from TP Frontier Outposts.
    And 3000 blocks away from any established Outposts, to the best of my knowledge.
    I didn't see any established outposts in the area.
    I have three locked chests at Freedom City. ( and two at Saphier Winter Outpost)

I have a settlement (or pit-stop) that's on the way to Freedom City, which is not technically part of
    Freedom City, being that it's quite far away, but I use it as a midway pit-stop.
    Which I also built myself from scratch. I have named this place "Saphire Winter Outpost".

If I can establish both outposts, would be great, if not, I'd like Freedom City to be the
    established one. Just to make that clear.

I think that covers it for starting the establishment process.
    If there's anything else I need to do concerning getting established,
    please let me know.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT THE TITLE OF A THREAD (I TRIED AND FAILED), PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO REMOVE THE " [ESTABLISHED]" LABEL I PUT THERE !! IF YOU'RE A MODERATOR, MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE IT OUT FOR ME.

Thanks

Happy Minecrafting Folks :)
  2. Just a couple of things I noticed in your post. You should contact a Moderator to remove the word *[Established]* from your post thread. If it is established the Mods will add that. Also I didn't see anywhere in your post that stated you had a locked chest in the area you are trying to claim. If you haven't read this
    Welcome to the Frontier forums! Info & How to Establish an Outpost

you should. Wishing you all the best. :)
  3. Yes, Thanks, that's a good point.

I DO have THREE locked chests at Freedom City, and TWO at Saphire Winter Outpost.
    As far as the [established] thing goes, I was copying another poster who put that in their thread title.
    Kind of makes the point clearer, i guess. And yes, i now realize a mod may have put that in the title.
    Am I able to modify posts ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.