Our Kingdom

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by TitansBobcat, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It looks amazing, can I come and get in the way help please xD
    Hasorko likes this.
  2. We already have tons of help, but thank you for you so generous offer.. And yes, we will provide with more update photos, I guess I should get to it then, huh?
  3. Yeah, could I just come and stand in the way of you block placement? xD
  4. Nice painterly pack!
  5. Bobcat's exaggerating a little to say we have "tons of help" but we're still not to the point where we want to start looking for applications. Likely won't happen until after the 1.5 update, when it gets here. And even then, I'm pretty sure "building obstruction" won't be part of the application process. ;)

As far as the city itself goes, the new walls have been expanded/finished, and now we're just filling out the extra space with more NPC-valid housing and variety shops. Currently the biggest issue is getting them to migrate properly and fill out the whole city, rather than congregating inside a single farm house.

I'll put up a new "video tour" post soon, once I can work out some decent camera points for it. Thank you all for your interest :)
    zulu9 likes this.
  6. Really, really great work!
    Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Please keep them coming. Maybe even a video? :)

Best wishes!

PS: Just saw the "video tour" comment above my post. Epic! And consider the question answered :D
  7. Haven't posted here in a long while, but I just wanted to show how busy we've been.

New Atlantia continues to grow. A new thread may be in order soon.
  8. Wowzers! (It's a word.) This place looks amazing! Very impressive indeed. If there is ever a chance, just point to where I sign up. :) Keep up the great work, and best of luck in the future!
  9. Well done :)
  10. wow looks awesome.
  11. aye its well done tho they keep makeing me exspand my mine with their need for stone up from 2 13*14 holes down to bedrock to 6 now
  12. Pff, you do it because you love us.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. I'll sign up as soon as applications become available. This is amazing.
  14. I was looking back at the map shot Rainbowchin posted earlier.
    I think this illustrates how the city has progressed quite well.
    progress.jpg
    Red-framed inset from before the Keep was finished. Yikes...
    zulu9 and jacob5089 like this.
  15. still more space to expand. ;);)
  16. Not for you, you still need to fill in your city :p
  17. Hello I am the ruler of a growing wilderness community on smo1. We were wondering if you would like to ally with you. I will give further details when I get a reply.
  18. im working on it. its just takeing a little bit need to finish the walls tho
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.