Origin storys - Where did you get your user name ?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JNightwind, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I played a game called Transformice back in 2011 and didn't want to play it as a guest anymore. Went ahead and created a profile and needed a username . I just pressed 3 random keys which was "Uza". I then finished it with a ck which resulted in the username I have today. :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. This feels like the umpteenth thread about this. :rolleyes: (although I could only find 3 others; I'm assuming there are more, though ;))
    Hey, that's something I hadn't heard before. I'm very glad you didn't stick with headshotkilla4. :p
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  3. I just watched waay too many old cartoons, lol!
  4. So? You haven't explained who Cheetara is, or what 2501 stands for. :)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  5. Well originaly, I made my name 'crazyminerpete' using my real name (Peter) and crazy miner, which my dad helped me come up with. Then, when I was around 12-13, my I was at my cousins birthday and I was eating a lot of pizza, and, according to my cousins I sounded like a stereotypical American :rolleyes:. On top of this there is a pizza chain here called Pizza Dog, so they decided to call me "Pizza Dawg", so I stuck my real name in there to make it retain an element of my old name and that's where we are today :)
    MoreMoople and Uzack like this.
  6. Sure I did ;) It's a name from an 80's cartoon and the numbers.. well, I think we all know that the cool names are already taken so you have to use that.
  7. I changed my username to "Joy_the_Miner" because I wanted something kid-friendly as my player model, something that people could recognize. :)

(That and I love mining in Minecraft, haha~)