OptiFine and Far Lands?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PseudoDistant, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hello everybody, I'm trying to modify the 1.12.2 Far Lands json file so that it will work with OptiFine E1, but whenever I add the line:

"inheritsFrom": "1.12.2"

The Minecraft: Java Edition launcher cannot recognize the Jar file, but whenever I remove it, the OptiFine video settings are unavailable and OptiFine doesn't work ( It is just Minecraft: Java Edition with the Far Lands mod. )
    Is it possible to Splice the Far Lands mod with OptiFine?
    What should I do to do so?
    And are there issues with the two mods?
    Tuqueque and ChespinLover77 like this.
  2. What's this mean … ? Are you bumping to see if anyone knows the answer. I kinda think you'd get a great response to this on Reddit.
  3. I had no idea that the farlands still existed. I thought that they got rid of them when they extended the world limit?
    Xx_Hunter2002_xX likes this.
  4. This. EMC has a few technical minded people who could help you, but you would be better suited going to a more public forum such as reddit or the Minecraft Forums. You would get many more responses from a much more knowledgeable and diverse group of people.
  5. If the majority of EMC cannot create their own Macros, what makes you think they could help with this xD
  6. The people on EMC with a Minecraft development background..
  7. I was referring to the majority of people on EMC :)
  8. But it's not only the majority who gets to see this thread. ;) Still, people that know about this kind of stuff might be on the Reddit also.
  9. Yes, and I don't have a Reddit account, sorry.
    They don't, sadly. The file that I showed you simply replaces them.
    I usually trust in people's abilities, even at the expense of myself occasionally.
    Like I said, I trust in people's abilities.
    Yes!
    I should look into Reddit :/ .
    607 likes this.