Oodles of doodles and other stuff~

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MochiDust, May 2, 2014.

1. I'm sorry about the long wait. These may take some time for me to do. I'm still quite busy and stuff. golddigger221, it will take longer for me to do your youtube channel art. I need to figure out the size and what I want to lay out on the paper. Hopefully you don't mind! Delphox.jpg
    cac32234, 607, golddigger221 and 2 others like this.
  2. Don't mind at all! Awesome drawing!
  3. Oh wow just saw this thread. Thanks again for my drawing!~
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. Can you draw my EMC avatar? :D Without it saying ted.
  5. Of course~! It may take a while though. I still have other stuff that I haven't finished. Hope you don't mind :)
    cac32234 and Gap542 like this.
  6. Doesn't bother me.
  7. Cover art.jpg This is for golddigger221. Sorry that this took such a long time. I really didn't know what you wanted so I just went with a gut feeling. I hope the dimensions work out too.
  8. Thanks! I'm gonna put this on soon :D
    607 likes this.
  9. This is for Gap542! Sorry it took so long to do! Charmander & Vulpix.jpg
    Gap542, southpark347, 607 and 3 others like this.
  10. Well, this is for tedrocker! Dragonite.jpg
  11. Sketchy sketch thing~! I honestly cannot draw hands to save my life. I'm sorry that they look so.... odd. Kimiko.jpg
    southpark347, cac32234, 607 and 3 others like this.
  12. :D Thanks, Would have reply'd back but had no wifi.
    SeruFaiya likes this.
  13. Waahh!! I'm sorry that I haven't put anything up! I've just been really busy and away from home a lot! Q~Q Here's a little thing for cac32234 :) Charizard.jpg
  14. Well I forgot about this thread 0-0 well at least you got something else to show :3
  15. Hehehe.... Well, truth is, I also forgot about this 'till I got home and saw a little sticky note reminding me of the request... >.>
    cac32234 and southpark347 like this.
  16. See the thing about sticky notes?
    They work magic :p
    southpark347 and SeruFaiya like this.
  17. so this was a thing that i did a long time ago... i'm not too happy about it but... Link.jpg
    607, golddigger221, AliceF3 and 4 others like this.
  18. You somehow made link look like a girl :p

19. Have you seen this guy's flowing hair, how do you not make him look like a girl
    He does have pretty long hair though, in all fairness
    battmeghs likes this.
  20. 0-0
    But that green cap thing behind his hair isn't actually "hair"
    battmeghs likes this.