[Ongoing] Tour de Pumpkin Patch!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sazukemono, Oct 31, 2017.

1. I love this season, with it's cooling relief from the heat of summer, warm spices, and the beautiful colors of nature. But, what I especially love is seeing creativity come to life! I spend a lot of time looking through pinterest to see how people decorate for Halloween and how they carve their pumpkins. This year I was lucky enough to catch our very own Halloween Season, and (what's more) we got to decorate some gigantic pumpkins of our own!!

I took a tour of the pumpkins a little while ago, you may have seen me flitting across the SMPs, and I was absolutely inspired by the creativity on display. To celebrate that, I'm going to host a few little tours through the pumpkin patch over the next few days - for as long as the pumpkins are on display. I'll also take a few screenshots for those of you who'd like to share the experience with us but can't make it for any of the tours.

And, for any aspiring Halloween carvers out in the real world - this is a shoutout for you to post your pictures here as well! Show off your creativity!

Tour Times: 6pm EMC time for the next several days
    JohnKid likes this.
  2. reserved for screenshots
  3. reserved for screenshots