One diamond supporter voucher for auction.

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DELTIC66, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolmoss did say it was invalid because of the correction after the fact, so I will get it refunded as soon as Deltic is available. GG everyone.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. To make things easier, you could just ask 1 or 2k (whatever you paid) back from deltic, let scare pay you, and you give him the voucher ;)
  3. Refunded it back to Deltic already, it's fine. Thanks for letting me know I done did a stoopid guys. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. hi looks like you won because he pressed wrong key 3 instead of 4 ,which made not incremental of 2 k,if you still want it send rupee and I,ll mail it too you many thanks for bidding
  5. auction ended SkareCboi wins with bid of 302 k
  6. Paid with mailing fee.
  7. Thanks everyone glad you managed to get it sorted :)
    Nighthawk3846 likes this.
  8. Just to clarify what happened so we can close this report out.

This is an invalid bid, you did not increase the bid enough to be a qualifying bid. As such it does not count at all. Even with your post shortly there after.

so As per stated above this is the winning bid and should have received the voucher. If this did not happen please PM me.

Running a quick auction works wonders if you put a end time like 4 hours after last valid bid. Setting a predefined end time will cause players to not bid at all until the last minute. This is just some advice from me to you my friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.