[Old Thread] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then it wouldn't be as fun if there was less mobs to fight :)
  2. I have the best intentions intended for everyone, Im not a bad guy, but having been the first one to actually care and then having seen everyone else's comments except for mine been liked or commented on by Max that made me think badly.
  3. It's like you die in one second of a crepeer
  4. No I would not want to, I trust you. Sorry for this little drama.
  5. Not to be mean but thats why you need better armor. What do you bring with you?
  6. It's not because of that, well it whould be easyer but it's almost impossible
  7. Maxarias Have someone ever maked it?
  8. What onaj said. It's all what you equip yourself. I put on iron armor with enchanted diamond sword and some potions. Will I win arena hhmm almost but that was luck but most of the time no :) The Mob arena is fun event to do if your bored or tired building on your projects :)
  9. I got a bow and enchanted diamond sword
  10. Lots of players have won the mob arena. :)
  11. im still the champion with a total of 9 wins :p
  12. So long as your name is nickjwolfe or Terminator908, you have a good chance of winning lol jk.
    nickjwolfe and Terminator908 like this.
  13. Yeah the 9 times I wasn't there. :D
    nickjwolfe and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  14. haha
    and term just u wait we will see who the champion is soon, but i can never make the wensday ones :(
  15. My parents are trying to make it so I can't play minecraft, so I am having a hard time preparing.
  16. You were lucky, extremely lucky that I hit one of the pigmen. If i had not done that I would of won since your armor got completely destroyed. :D
  17. :(
  18. thats whys i have a secret weapon, so dont assume things its bad
  19. I had more, just forgot to swap it out. I was too busy fighting the wither.
  20. thats why i just wait out the wither i never attack when there is a good chance they will spawn pigmen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.