[Old Thread] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why are you even awake?
  2. Because I'm Batman.
  3. ...Yeah.... I was confused by the computer clock. It's meant to be Dec 4th, today, which is... A Tuesday.. The rest will be on a Wednesday though. Technology.. is confusing..
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  4. Oh dear, I'm more confused than ever - must be the senility creeping up on me again :):confused::). My grandson was desperately wanting to go on this the other day (don't ask me when - I'm closely related to a goldfish :rolleyes:) and missed it, so its 1600 GMT today??? (England)
  5. I do believe so. At around 4:00 pm your time. (I went and asked BigDavie to be sure) :p
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  6. I've gone and updated the OP picture.. ISMOOCH makes such good pics, doesn't he? He's made both so far, but I think I like the second a little better. ;)
    ZBSDKryten and ISMOOCH like this.
  7. nothing like getting told at 730 am your graphic needs to be changed :p
    ZBSDKryten and Maxarias like this.
  8. Don't let Meghan hear you say that...
    margaritte likes this.
  9. I like her, she likes Batman too. You can't go wrong with a fellow Batman fan.
  10. It appears the session servers are acting a bit buggy. I attempted to log onto smp 4 to help with an unclaim, and was unable to do so. Then it took effort to log back onto smp 5. >_<'

Hopefully I will not need to move the event time due to this.
    yankees518 likes this.
  11. *gets tape ready*
  12. I was unable to grind, so I have to get some of my pre-made enchants for the arena >.>
  13. I can't go... :( got practice.
  14. Awww.. Well, you could try for the next one! There is another one. :)
    Kman122000 likes this.
  15. I've decided to bump the Arena time up an hour - to 12:00 EST, in hopes that the login problem will be fixed by then.
  16. Looks like someone had to do something nice to cancel out the force of Aikar breaking mob limits. :p
  17. Sadly, I have to cancel the first event.. There are a lot of bugs, which are keeping me from being able to run the arena at this time. :(

Hopefully they'll all be fixed for the second event, which I'll make last a few more rounds, because I couldn't do them this morning.
  18. It's a shame :(
    Would have been nice to have a more GMT friendly Mob Arena :)
  19. Yeah, it's a real shame. At least though, there is a 2nd one. I'll run another tomorrow, though. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.