Old Residence Inheritance!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Totouga, Mar 4, 2015.

1. If you have an old residence which you do not ever use or you never want to come on EMC again EVER please contact me! I will purchase old residences for 1K - 2K rupees. I may pay slightly more if necessary. By 'purchase' I mean 'get the admin flag' which means I can treat the residence as my own and use it for whatever I like.
    If you have an offer, message me over the forums, or in game is absolutely necessary.

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS ENTIRELY LEGAL ON EMC SO TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR BY STAFF!!!
  2. Good idea. I guess you will vote for that player to keep them 'active'?

Also, what if they come on and take your stuff?
  3. You cannot purchase flags from another player.
    You may purchase the 'res' *only* by having the player unclaim the res for you to claim.

If you purchased 'flags' from another player, and built a house, stored items, etc... they technically still 'own' it as well as everything on it.
    If someone gives you flags for free, and lets you 'use' their res, keep in mind that as they are still the 'owners', they can still lock you out from their res. (trust me, this happens a ton of the time)

Purchasing flags from other players leads us all down a bad path, and therefore it is not allowed.
  4. If only you had posted this before calhencha went delerict! You could've saved him from having to buy a new res.