[OLD] EMC Shops and Attractions

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NZScruffy, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can checkout SMP9 19164 - 96talon owns the shop - It's a mid-sized shop with good prices and well stocked.
    No need to pay me, but I'm sure the 96talon will appreciate the advertisement for his shop :)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  2. 8122 - Jungle Shop - cadgamer101 - Has jungle items, newest items and blocks, every week or so changes to a different deal, also has lots of wool and commonly used items :)
    hashhog3000 and NZScruffy like this.
  3. Absolutely, you can't miss this shop. One of my favorites, well stocked and great pricing. But there is more on smp4:
    [couldn't figure the res # on live map, north of 8060], name: fire floor, owner: EMC, big 2x2 res event arena for the fire floor game
    8060, name: paradise project, owner: many, but R0bbieJoe runs it, there hasn't been much activity for a while, but the wall is impressive and the christmas tree is also still up
    hashhog3000 and NZScruffy like this.
  4. museum is spelled incorrectly:)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  5. Smp4- 9500- Vulcan Inc. Mega Mall
    Owners; Xothis_dwarf, Netherworld666, Ice_Lightning99
    (not open yet, just finishing up stocking)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  6. 1. Move is disabled, cannot visit the res.
    2. let me know when it's complete. :) now isn't any good is it?
  7. 11005 :D, mega mall, stocking in progress. Buy and sell :D
    NZScruffy likes this.
  8. 3440 is currently Down for upgrades. Soon to come out a mega-mall.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  9. update: smp 9 mega store "Empire" State Building is now located at res # 18100 :).... expensive? um not really! most of my items are priced solely off the calculations of average prices based off most large mega malls through out all the EMC servers. Prices are adjusted regularly. Have recently adjusted prices within the last couple weeks.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  10. Checked it out. Some prices are competitive. Most are still high, though for the most part not 'expensive', just high. This is only my own personal observation, comparing prices of many shops. People are welcome to check out all the stores and make their own judgements.
    607 likes this.
  11. Can you please remove 7075 (my res)? I destroyed it about a month ago for a few reasons, and I think it would be misleading on here.
    Mirr0rr, 607 and NZScruffy like this.
  12. Smp 8 /v Fairshop deff worth 1000r :p
    Mirr0rr and NZScruffy like this.
  13. Done
  14. Korgoroth's res is gone. D:
    NZScruffy likes this.
  15. Deleted. thanks. I never go there, so never knew. lol
  16. 14010 - 14010 Mega Mall - sambish20 in partnership with highlancer54 - We just need to finish the signs then it's ready to be opened :)
  17. [Res #] - 9168 [Shop name] - Porphyrian's Micro Mall [Shop Owner/opperator] -porphyrian [Important info] It is a small shop. Only 1 floor is complete. The only thing currently sold is mob drops.
  18. SMP4: 8800: owner:goofballbroker - most items, newly opened, dual res. You can visit it, I'm not sure what other info to say
  19. I was a bit downed by it being "over-claimed" but anyways, looks like there are a few smp5 malls closing down. Also, don't add mine, I am moving the mall to 10009.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  20. lol yea, well one of the reasons malls close down is they are simply not profitable for the work involved. And players loose interest in them. Would rather head off into the wild and have more fun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.