[OLD] [ATTENTION] Wastelands Reset 10/24/14

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final bump. So keep cool if this bit of necromancy bothers you.

As for "human readable" that takes another layer of development once you have the data in an analyzable form. :) And then there's the fact that people start asking questions that are answerable, but unanticipated, once you have the analytics capacity.

I posted that really to give others who might grumble under their breath a "yeah why isn't it being done?" some insight as to the sheer complexity, yet viability, of doing it or having a third party do it. The number of times I've heard "it can't be that hard" from non-developers over my career is astounding.

Your backlog and its priority among it are of no surprise to me, nor the current method of keeping abreast of player desires. :) And a tool like this can only answer questions about what behavior occurred, never motivation nor desires underlying the behavior. So such a tool would not replace the need to keep abreast of the forums.

I had fun writing that last night. Oh, and I was having chicken soup and sandwiches while writing it. :)

Oh, as for % ... Well I know of at least 3 people who read the forums who will understand it. One is an EMC developer however. :-P
  2. Why is this thread not locked. because almost jumped up in the sky becasue we get (happy) a waste reset.

But its just a dream.
    607, boozle628 and neonkillah like this.
  3. Wat
  4. Locking thread :)
    cadgamer101, 607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  5. It's Sphax, and I definitely recommend it. ;)

(Totally bypassing the thread lock, because it's just that important. :cool:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.