Ok, now i'm pissed.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Well, my parents said they will send them an Email. If nothing happens, I'll wait a month or two and buy it again when its marked down.
  2. Actually, it seems I'm NOT the only person with this problem. Might as well go get BattleField 1942, as its free.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. May I note you are posting on a MINECRAFT forum hint hint
  4. That's nice.
  5. Lol everyones like "ERMAGERD I HATE EA THEY RIP PPLZ OFF" and I'm just sitting here like... "Madden is good game, I like EA..." I guess I have yet to have a problem with them haha.
  6. Well, if they can fix this, and with all the other people with the same problem, should be soon, and the game is good, I will have no problem with EA.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  7. i have the same problem with it, but i got over it since i realized that i missed those types of games, i have fun with it regardless.
  8. Bump...all the posts!
  9. Ehh...it's EA. I've had a crapload of problems with them before - especially their servers.

My TF2 on PS3 has a hard time because my internet is quite good, but holding a connection to EA servers is a really bad strain...
  10. Except this isn't old, so no one cares.
  11. Say... All the lols
  12. Ironic, I just saw this on imgur
  13. EA's games aren't bad, just their service and speeds.
  14. Well, EA managed to get back to my mom's Email in under a month, and said that they are trying to fix the problem, and that my code is still valid.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  15. I heard the servers are down a lot. I doubt you will be able to play the game when you get it.
  16. EA are probably the worst games company in the whole world, there servers are awful and something always breaks with them also there customer service team is pointless. But the don't half make some great games! :p I still hate them though............. I was also looking forward to this new Simcity as these games were part of my childhood, however my PC won't run it but i am getting a new one soon!:cool:
  17. Apparently lots of people are having rants at EA lately. This is the second I've found on imgur.
  18. Still playing it.