Official Flappy Bird Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Olaf_C, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I just got 52. I find it fun to play every now and then. the trick is to get into a rhythm and play on a larger screen such as a tablet. It has taken over my school too which is funny. I haven't been "addicted" to it mostly because I have it figured out. It is funny to watch other people play though. Some people get very... emotional about it.
    Equinox_Boss and samsimx like this.
  2. What Topic(s)?
    I'm on lvl 14 on TBBT
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I hate the game, I don't find it addictive at all. My high score is like 6 :p. I really cannot be dealing with any more games that make me angry (I'm looking at you Call of Duty), especially such a terrible one like flappy birds. I mean common its looks like they've stolen the pipe/tube things from mario. xD. There are so many much better mobile games out there that are a lot more addictive and fun.
    Ark_Warrior1 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I'm on 23 xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I... um 6.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. After about a minute of playing this game and my phone is already on the other side of the room with an amazing high score of: 0

Edit: I got 1 aha :3
    Equinox_Boss and princebee like this.
  7. my high score?? 8.....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I got 309, and now my iPod is broken. I hate this game
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I just got 12... I told myself I would never download this game. Darn it Fendy.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I tried a few times on CSA's iPad, and got 36, it is actually a very easy game, and I do not understand how kids have problems with it:p I didn't download it myself though, luckily
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Last night i actually got to 6!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I downloaded it played for half an hour, only got a high score of 4, rage quit, deleted app.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Its getting deleted!
    Equinox_Boss and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  14. Ugh. thank god.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I don't understand why. If my game had over 50 million downloads and I were earning £3,469 a day, I wouldn't take it down...
    Equinox_Boss and AlexChance like this.
  16. I seem to have misplaced my life, could you guys help me find it?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Am I the only one that does not hate this game? I actually enjoy it, even though I keep hitting those green tubes :) My score is 27 btw.
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  18. Welcome to the club...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. This
    Equinox_Boss likes this.