Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2021 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guess what I'm still alive
    UltiPig and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. For those of you who have been following my profile recently, I announced that I was able to adopt two guinea pigs in June! However, the date was moved to today and I spent the whole day in the car with my mom and grandma as we went to pick them up. When we got there, the previous owners of the two guinea pigs told me they had a third guinea pig that was bonded to the first two and we knew he would be very sad and lonely without them, so we were able to adopt him for free! This was completely unexpected but I am so glad I had this opportunity, I love all of my piggies so much <333

Here's a picture!

Their names are Marshmallow (left, white and brown curly fur), Graham (center; white, black, and brown curly fur), and Domino (right/back, white and black long fur)!!

Marshmallow and Graham are brothers and the two I had originally planned on adopting, so I had given them matching names! :D Domino is the surprise "bonus piggy" and he is literally the softest guinea pig I have ever pet, I love him so much <3

This is the cage setup they had in the car, now that they're at home they have a much bigger cage to run around in!
  3. Marshmallow is so cute
  4. Friendly reminder to make sure that the photos you are posting meet the rules listed on the first page of the thread. :)
  5. Sorry! Didn't see those!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  6. You mean FRED! Fred is not just a CAT THING. Fred is your lord and saviour
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  7. Late
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  8. aw you made me so excited seeing your comment here thinking it was you finally showing your face, but all i got was your lame comment + your piggy profile picture
  9. So many cool images, nice to see the diversity we have on EMC! ^^
    UltiPig, gr3ylon, AnonReturns and 2 others like this.
  10. Please keep things on topic. Also declaring that you are not advertising - does not change how the world works.
  11. This is another of me!!!

12. too bad wafflecoffee removed her picture
  13. Looking good Ulti! :D
    SkeleTin007 and UltiPig like this.
  14. this made my day :D welcome lil' piggy
    SkeleTin007 and UltiPig like this.
  15. SkeleTin007 and liamwill like this.
  16. I was gonna take a picture in the style of
    before I realised... I have way too much acne :p
  17. we all do, nothing to be ashamed of :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.