Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Behold; my new pimpin wheels and myself...

2. well, i did plan on posting a photo on my birthday.. but i forgot about that.

i got 31 inches chopped off my hair to give myself some bangs and i don't know if i like it :(
  3. I love it! 😍😍😍 ur so pretty i love the bangs
  4. Ah, interesting, I didn't know that it was called bangs in English. :) We call it a pony.
    SkeleTin007 and _Bunni__ like this.
  5. 607, the "bangs" are the front, the pony is the rear =)
    SkeleTin007 and _Bunni__ like this.
  6. Ah, okay! That rear is called 'paardenstaart' in Dutch, which translates to 'horse tail'.
  7. Feeling good after watching the Pats lose ;)
  8. Nice! Did you support or oppose them?
    SkeleTin007, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  9. Feeling good after watching other people watch the Pats lose ;)

10. ROTF! I also was more than happy to watch them fall like a house of cards!!! As a New Englander and Seahawks fan, born and raised, it was superb.
  11. What does the smile suggest? :D

Um, *not sure if you realize it was the Eagles playing, not Seahawks*
  12. I mean they are both birds so does it matter xD
  13. Spent half a day at the aquarium somewhat near me.. was super fun! This is taken inside the shark tunnel. Definitely my favorite exhibit we saw that day, although the sea turtle was pretty awesome too!
  14. Yup, remember just a couple years ago...Hawks Vs. Pats. It was a sad day. Yesterday the birds all had a laugh!
    SkeleTin007 and Tbird1128 like this.

15. This is.. close to a week old... I had wrestled this cat to fix his paw... (Teach you not to argue with the eldest cat, you idiot tom.) And he thanks me by laying on my face while I'm trying to do stuff. I barely got him to move... but grr.
    I put in a spoiler because it likes to be tall.
    I also only put this up because I saw two of my friends posted at least two times each (ok maybe once for one) so I thought eh why not.
  16. Wait, I thought people said the Patriots would surely win, and now they didn't?...
    I guess this is off-topic, but I wouldn't know where else to post it except on her profile, and that doesn't seem too appropriate either. :p
    SkeleTin007 and DrMadFate like this.
  17. I hadn't posted yet this year. Yikes! Today was my 3-year mark on EMC... so here's a pic. Valentine's day dinner in an "igloo." Maybe later I'll take one with tiny_poof.
  18. Poof that is so amazing I am so jealous :p
  19. My first picture for this year, and my first picture with (most of) my new friends! :)

This was taken in Amsterdam last week, before we went to the bookstore.
    I'm the 5th from the right, in case you couldn't tell. ;)
    Perhaps I should try to look into the camera next time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.