Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahh! dont cut me ;-;
  2. Well, I guess you were ducking. ;)
  3. Guess who just got back from work :p

4. :p I don't plan on using it to cut people. it's just a cheap samurai sword I need a display for.
  5. Maybe Matheus should sign up, then.
  6. I guess I'll do a little showing again :p

7. TINY RIIIICK
  8. First one I've taken this year... took it like two hours ago...
  9. Pup and I from my most recent trip to Colorado :p
  10. Celebrating the new year out in the desert with guns and fireworks.
  11. I think you copy and pasted straight from google photos right? You need to save it and upload it to imgur or gyazo or something for us to see it :p
  12. That's what I thought... but then why would he get 6 likes?
    SkeleTin007 and derp_duckie like this.

13. Im nineteen this year and still maintain my 12-year-old-looks...

Who cares? IM ADORABLE!
  14. Hi! I'm a little busy invading Japan at the moment, so leave a message indicating the amount to be looted and I'll get back to you.
  15. no clue if the picture is going to load cuz my computer is being stupid
    sorry about the hair, i just woke up and to be honest there is no taming the mass i call hair
    what do you mean thats not how headbands work what are you talking about its not like a headband could help my bad case of hair

Edit: to me the image didnt show up so heres a link i guess https://imgur.com/TanZFLi Edit 2: it also appears that i am in the banner picture thing. woo! I forgot that I still had red hair then. so glad that im not keeping that and have reverted to letting my natural hair grow out
  16. Thanks to a certain egg, I was told to check the forums...

FIRST OF ALL: THAT'S SO LIT THAT I MADE INTO THE 2018 PICTURE... THANK YOU SMOL BEANS :)

Anywayyyyyyyy...... I might as well post.. this is the only picture I have of myself in the new year, no makeup and I took it at like 12:01am.. MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS MESSED UP, I KNOW.

I'm gonna try to weave my way back into the community a bit, life is pretty spicy at the moment, but yeeeeeee... I'll do my best.

totally not wearing NF merch. totally.
  17. Remember to put the link to the image between the tags, not the link to the imgur page with the amount of views and the links and such. :)
    Top_Benny and SkeleTin007 like this.
  18. So I finally returned from my mini honeymoon with Jonathan. We went to Atlanta for a few days and visited a few fun places.

First we visited the MARTA museum but you couldnt take photos in there. The next day we went to a local amusement park/trail there and rode the tram up to the top of the mountain,which meant we were 1,683 feet up.

The day after that we went to the Falcons vs Panthers game, we were as high up as it can go and my fear of heights kicked in 24/7

For the last day we went to the Atlanta aquarium and it was incredibly beautiful.
  19. Here is a video to help with how to upload images from imgur to the forums :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.