Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2018 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha, it’s possible, if you’ve been in any of the states I’ve been in/lived in! Regardless, always nice to remember potentially familiar faces :)
  2. Nice! :p
  3. XD same lol
  4. curlz!! :D and 607's favorite: the dog filter ;D

5. <.< To be honest, it's one of my least disliked ones. :p
  6. Aww looks like my dog benji lol
    Elite and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. So.. I've been reminded I.. haven't posted this year :p

Yipes now I'm blushing. Me at the library.

Edit: before I get asked, my shoulder's up to hold the camera steady. It's a computer. What do you expect? :p
  8. Nice picture, you can really see you were reminded and took the picture after the reminder. :p
  9. Got Featured in the news today!
    Pride festivities along the lakeshore on Saturday leading up to today's parade

It's a weekend to proudly show your colours during Barrie Pride festivities held along the lakeshore on Saturday, June 9, 2018.
  10. I love those rainbow wings! 😍 and you look amazing as always! :D
  11. Actually no, I took it before, to show a friend that I was feeling better, then she reminded me :p

It's also gotten me more alerts than I'm used to :/
    SkeleTin007, 607, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  12. Ah, okay, sent to a friend, that makes sense also. I just thought it didn't look like a picture you had spent a lot of time on. ;)
    SkeleTin007 and We3_MPO like this.
  13. That's pretty cool! I do also think you're looking good. :)
  14. I never spend time on photos because I hate taking them and if i hesitate, then I'll chicken outta it. :p
    SkeleTin007, GiveMeAnExample and 607 like this.
  15. CHICAGO STYLE PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. I have the same exact rainbow socks, except mine are baby sized xD Sadly, they still fit me and I'm 14 :p
  17. I don't usually like pizza that isn't Italian but damn that's a nice looking cheese pull lol
  18. Okay this is the first time ever that I posted a picture of myself online on a non-private profile, but hey EMC rocks and I feel safe enough in this community to show myself :).

So, I graduated today! Whoop!
  19. Cool!!
    Looking very good. :cool:
    And I checked on Google: when searching for 'haastregt', nothing related to you comes up, at least not among the first results. :p I wasn't expecting 'haastregt' to be an actual surname!

Oh, and congratulations!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.