Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't posted a picture in a while so here we are (yes ik I'm ugly):

+1 for my big head blocking out like all my figures
  2. D= You aren't ugly! I like the color of your hair! =D
  3. Awesome hair
    LordessLevy, MoreMoople and _Bunni__ like this.
  4. Family Christmas Party this year
  5. Love the sweater.
    MoreMoople and _Bunni__ like this.
  6. merry christmas from mini me and i :D

7. He's growing up! :D I mean well, yeah, duh... but it's nice to see. :p
    batmegh and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Alright, following a recent amount of peer pressure (thanks Q and Sach :p), I've posted another photo.

Yes, I eventually gave up when I realized I don't take a good photo, so I went deliberately messy/grumpy looking.
  9. *chewing on crackers in the corner of the room* I think there is more chin than I anticipated here.
  10. Last pic of me for the year. This one was from back in September when I visited some botanical gardens up in the mountains. Met these 2 in an aviary.

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy new year!
  11. OMG BIRDIES SO CUTE AND FLUFFY LITTLE PARROT BOIS ON YOUR SHOULDER SO REGAL AND MAJESTIC WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL RED FEATHERS AND FLUFF AND PUFF I JUST WANNA GIVE THEM NECKRUBS AND SEEDS AND FRUIT THEN CUDDLE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY’RE GOOD BIRDIES.
  12. That picture's great! :D

How tall are you? I'm hoping to get up to 70kg... I haven't ever heard about somebody so light and being happy about getting even lighter. :p
    DavisatDavis, Melk73 and Theomglover like this.
  13. Idk how tall I am I just do it for the muscles :p
    DavisatDavis likes this.
  14. big moves 👌👌 btw if you dont mind some unsolicited advice, if you're looking to get bigger muscles from experience I'd advise you not to focus on weight loss and instead increase your calorie intake as long as you're working out. you need nutrients to build muscle and besides the weight machine is pretty inaccurate since it doesnt separate body fat from muscle weight :p
  15. Had a feeling that would be your response to birds, LGB.. have I seen a similar one before?
    Thought about doing a picture of me at the JCL winter thing that was one of four parties but...
    1. I didn't get mine
    2. I'm pretty sure my face was like "I'm going to strangle you." because I was tired.
    DavisatDavis and MoreMoople like this.
  16. I went strawberry picking and made a mistake wearing a long t-shirt
  17. two extremes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.