Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, her and her husband lived in the boat all summer, and afaik plans to do the same once spring hits. It's actually in St. Joseph, so yeah it's the southern part of Lake Michigan, close to the Indiana border. They are actually living in Michigan City, Indiana right now, in a rental house.

Edit: Just wanted to add, the living on the boat thing was interesting for her. Both her and husband really liked it, but her son did not like it at all, since he tends to get sick when out on the water. So every time they took the boat out, he would have to go and sit in his car, lol.
  2. Interesting picture. Very sassy. But gotta say the woman sucking the popsicle is a bit, oh I don't know, not sure I can find the right words for it.
  3. After 9 precious months of waiting I was finally able to travel 1,200 miles to see this nerd (may I just say the view I had was absolutely breath taking) and we got some pretty cute pictures! That trip is a trip I will never forget. =3
  4. Who's that?
    GiveMeAnExample and MoreMoople like this.
  5. <——-
  6. I knew I'd seen you before. ;)
    DavisatDavis and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  7. I'd hope it was for more than a one day visit ;P How long was the journey!?
    DavisatDavis, 607, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  8. Cute couple.
  9. I was there for a week! :p
    DavisatDavis, 607, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  10. Ya know what? Why not. I think I have a dog here...
    Ya, I do. This was an accident when I was trying to set something up for homework..

I can't do spoilers :p

O i just realized I forgot me doggess. hold up.
    My sweetie pie.

Sorry :p
  11. You can just right click on the image and copy it and then right click in the text box to paste it :)
  12. Nahhh make ya work for it :)
  13. Or someone could do it for me... :p I notice that now..
    Meow.
  14. The wonderful Toade in his wonderful swamp! =)

Edit: drawn using the MediBang paint app =)
  15. This is not only my YouTube channel, but there are some videos where my face is in the whole thing.

Youtube Link was taken down, please keep this thread to pictures.

The rules for this thread are as follows:
    1. Please limit your photos to ONLY real photos of yourself or close family/pets (sisters/brothers etc.) that are REAL and taken in the year 2017. Any fake pictures or joke pictures that aren't you or about you IRL in someway will be removed if reported.
    2. Please keep any non-picture posts related to comments on the pictures/stories already posted. No extremely off topic posts please.
    3. Don't be rude to others. This one is pretty common sense, but if you would get in trouble for saying it on the Empire servers it is probably best to not say it on this thread. Of course compliments are welcome by all, but if you don't have something nice to say about someone's post/picture/store, just don't post it. Show some self control.
    If you want to post your youtube link we have other threads for that.
  16. I am sure you are not supposed to post channels, but only pictures...
    607 likes this.
  17. The mystery of who i am continues...
    DavisatDavis and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Nighthawk kinda looks like an older Finn Wolfhard tbh.

That's probably just me.
  19. I didn't see it at first, but now I do lol, kinda scary honestly.
  20. Recently got dressed up for my Christmas Ball at uni :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.