Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And here's one from Tesco in England UK
  2. and a little Halloween scary stuff!
  3. 2 spoopy 4 me :confused:
    DavisatDavis likes this.
  4. Couldnt get many photos of my outfit since I was at work all day, but I went to work dressed as my true self ( a witch )
    I was so inlove with these eye jewels I used.

5. Flashpoint Paradox Superman. The really small and pale one

6. Pfft. My costume was epic. Working in this was ridiculously difficult butboy did it lighten the mood.
    In addition to scaring several kids out of their candy (Unintentional) I met 4 other T-rexes...2 of which couldnt be less interested in me, the other ran away, but the last one stood his ground! It was a tiny arm battle. If only it was recorded ;-;.
    -Pup
  7. You two look good, especially with those nice clothes on.

I like both of your costumes. Good thing I'm not scared of witches or dinosaurs!
  8. o wanted to dress up as a blow up dinosour this yr, but it cost around 59$ so i was like no :(
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. lol Luckygreenbird

BIRDIES OMG BIRDIES LITTLE SOFT FLUFFY BIRDIES SO CUTE AND SWEET I WANT TO LOVE THEM AND SQUEEZE THEM AND NAME THEM GEORGE AWE THEY'RE SO AWESOME AND FEATHERY AND FLUFFY AND AMAZING SO ARE ALL BIRDIES THEY'RE ALL SO AMAZING AND SWEET AND CUTE AND CUDDLY ALL BIRDS ARE WONDERFUL INDUBITABLY SEEING A BIRDIE MAKES ALL MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN CRY OUT IN JOY BECAUSE BIRDS ARE FLUFFY AND AMAZING AND ALSO PUFFY AND WARM WITH ADORABLE FACES AND WINGS AND TALONS AND BIRBUTTS WHICH ARE ALL PARTS OF BIRDIES I LOVE BECAUSE THEY'RE INCREDIBLE LIKE BIRDIES THEMSELVES WHEN I SEE A BIRDIE I WANT TO BASH MY HEAD ON THE KEYBOARD IN REVERENCE TO THE BIRDIES LIKE THIS GFTMNM BNVBNM GFCMM,TYHUJKJJHTEREDFG HGUEFYIUOFGHJU;['HYJMBFGHBVCGHBNMBV HJKM,M:LKKJHGGFDSzDRHL';LKJNHFGVCFDRNK SO INCREDIBLE AND FLUFFY I DEMAND MORE BIRD PICTURES BECAUSE THEY BRING JOY TO MY LIFE AND I LOVE BIRDIES ESPECIALLY THOSE TWO BIRDIES LOOK AT THEM ONES GOT A YELLOW FACE AND A LITTLE BLUE CLOTH ON AND THE OTHER ONE IS A SUPERB OWL NO NOT A SUPER BOWL BUT A SUPERB OWL SO BIG YET SO DOCILE PROBABLY GIVES GREAT CUDDLES WHICH IS WHAT I WANT TO GIVE TO THE BIRDIES BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT FROM US BIRB LOVERS WHICH INCLUDES EVERYONE BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES BIRDS ESPECIALLY ME

I LOVE BIRBS TOO
  10. You both look like you are waiting to use the restroom.
    Actually, BurgerKnight may not be waiting(snerk).
    padde73, 607, BurgerKnight and 2 others like this.
  11. oh, that's just awful XD Luckygreenbird looks powerful in that suit... like he could destroy a city w/ 1 thot...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. I respect that diss.
  13. Doesn't leave much to the imagination.
  14. It does not. But this is the "Show Yourself Thread", isnt it?
  15. Absolutely
    GiveMeAnExample likes this.
  16. I realize I'm a bit late but i wore my fabulous cat ears to school on Halloween :p unfortunately, costumes are not allowed...
  17. You look 15 ;)
    GiveMeAnExample and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Well, now we know who this person was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.