Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2017 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, he's mine! <3
  2. But I want him/her
    Luckygreenbird and Harp4Christ like this.
  3. H
    His name is Slip... ;)
    MY BIRB.
    Check out those HUGE EYES though, Amiright?
    Luckygreenbird and Harp4Christ like this.
  4. Oh wooowwe <3
    SkeleTin007 and Luckygreenbird like this.

5. BIRDIES OMG BIRDIES LITTLE SOFT FLUFFY BIRDIES SO CUTE AND SWEET I WANT TO LOVE THEM AND SQUEEZE THEM AND NAME THEM GEORGE AWE THEY'RE SO AWESOME AND FEATHERY AND FLUFFY AND AMAZING SO ARE ALL BIRDIES THEY'RE ALL SO AMAZING AND SWEET AND CUTE AND CUDDLY ALL BIRDS ARE WONDERFUL INDUBITABLY SEEING A BIRDIE MAKES ALL MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN CRY OUT IN JOY BECAUSE BIRDS ARE FLUFFY AND AMAZING AND ALSO PUFFY AND WARM WITH ADORABLE FACES AND WINGS AND TALONS AND BIRBUTTS WHICH ARE ALL PARTS OF BIRDIES I LOVE BECAUSE THEY'RE INCREDIBLE LIKE BIRDIES THEMSELVES WHEN I SEE A BIRDIE I WANT TO BASH MY HEAD ON THE KEYBOARD IN REVERENCE TO THE BIRDIES LIKE THIS GFTMNM BNVBNM GFCMM,TYHUJKJJHTEREDFG HGUEFYIUOFGHJU;['HYJMBFGHBVCGHBNMBV HJKM,M:LKKJHGGFDSzDRHL';LKJNHFGVCFDRNK SO INCREDIBLE AND FLUFFY I DEMAND MORE BIRD PICTURES BECAUSE THEY BRING JOY TO MY LIFE AND I LOVE BIRDIES ESPECIALLY THOSE TWO BIRDIES LOOK AT THEM ONES GOT A YELLOW FACE AND A LITTLE BLUE CLOTH ON AND THE OTHER ONE IS A SUPERB OWL NO NOT A SUPER BOWL BUT A SUPERB OWL SO BIG YET SO DOCILE PROBABLY GIVES GREAT CUDDLES WHICH IS WHAT I WANT TO GIVE TO THE BIRDIES BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT FROM US BIRB LOVERS WHICH INCLUDES EVERYONE BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES BIRDS ESPECIALLY ME

I LOVE BIRBS TOO
  6. I have been waiting for your response >=) xD
    Gilixnup and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Same. xD
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. !birds

9. Dropped my iPhone into the ocean five times, it still works :confused:
  10. Thanks for sharing! :)
    (The picture, mostly, but the story about your phone is nice too. :p)
  11. *copy and pastes rant to use someday*
  12. Also, that Horny owl aint a piece of docile and will eat your eye if you try to cuddle with it...but what an honor to be mauled by a BIRB right especially a HORNY OWL BIRB.
  13. wtf

14. what a nice road trip buddy face
  15. I feel loved
  16. Suh dude lol
  17. My man
    MeddlesomeFoxy likes this.

18. So D decided to give me a haircut... in a moment of insanity i said " why dont we just shave it all off" ... and we did... and even gave little berry a haircut as well...
  19. I like how the facial growth on this picture is opposite of what it is on your profile picture. :D
    Jelle68, ArkonXT, Harp4Christ and 2 others like this.
  20. Everything is bigger in the US! here's a pumpkin from Walmart Orlando
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.