Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2016 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, old name was krysyyjane9191. (9/1/91)
    I'll have to search for the scary pic i'm thinking about.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  2. I always wondered what the 9191 was about :p
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  3. Im 24 in august but krysyy doesn't believe it xD
  4. #24Forever haha
    We3_Nub and DrMad_ like this.
  5. Its not krysyy it is a photo shop pic of some one else.
    fBuilderS and HannahEB like this.
  6. I don't believe I'm 24 half the time Fate =P
    607, HxCami10 and HannahEB like this.
  7. lol xD
    fBuilderS likes this.
  8. My wife, daughter, and I hanging out with Minnie during our trip to Disney World last October.

9. Ikr! She looks so young on it! Take that as a compliment xD
  10. A few from this weekend. When we're done, I'll have a full gallery of them I can put in order.

Moose and Dad working on TARDIS construction.

Moose giving me a face when he realized I was taking pics:

Progress! We're about 60% done as of this point.
    MustangLover25, ILTG, ToddV and 7 others like this.
  11. Just for you Fate: Me as an old lady...with dad in the background. I put him through a lot with theatre and he always helped with sets and was there on performance day, even if he had to work on his phone. Older pic so grainy.
  12. A Tardis huh? :eek:
  13. Now you post a true pic of you about time xD
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. Yeah, unless I want to play Bohemian Rhapsody as my wedding march, I needed a way to get down a long path to the river where we are getting married. Solution: Arrive in a TARDIS. It will have wheels and I'll be rolled out, then open the door when I get to the aisle.

EDIT: AND I get a TARDIS out of the deal, how could I say no. Still contemplating on K-9 or Dalek as ringbearer.
  15. some one is spoiled :p lol jk I would laugh if they rolled you into the water xD
    fBuilderS likes this.
  16. O...m...g!!! The dream wedding!! Wooooow It sounds amazing! A TARDIS! :eek:
    It could work >:^) I wish lol
  17. Krysyy could easily walk into my class without me realizing that she's out of place
    607, HannahEB and Krysyy like this.
  18. Someone has a daddy with a lot of time and materials on his hands. I was right there with him designing and building, except when I stepped away to take the pics.
    khixan, 607 and HannahEB like this.
  19. Will there be pictures of it when it's done?!
  20. Of course. We have to help Momma Moose with things this weekend, but I think we plan to wrap up the building of the TARDIS, sans paint, the weekend of the 27-28.
    HannahEB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.