Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2015 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your socks: the rain stopped, thus the rainbow disappeared and the sky (socks) became clear blue again.
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  2. Am in the same boat...
    Chopsing likes this.
  3. *Watches Boulder sink boat* Gah! There goes a dev and SS!
    KaliaLlama likes this.

4. This was when I was 16. Clearly I knew how cool I was from the get-go.
    ChickenDice, Roslyn, 607 and 3 others like this.
  5. Ahh, I guess I get it now :p If they made rainbow leggings in my size I would have been wearing them but alas they don't and I would have looked even weirder in pink leggings ;)
    607 likes this.
  6. You are always welcome in my boat... as long as you paddle quickly as I am in a rush to get somewhere I think to be important.
    607 and CadenMann like this.
  7. I'll bring the gin then
    Palmsugar, LtCaptainMe and MrSocks75 like this.
  8. Sweet! Pineapple for the Win! =D
    CadenMann likes this.
  9. ..and I'll bring the ice and tonic. :D (cause I just got back home and have No idea what we're talking about) :p
    But!! I must say.. It was a bit of a shock seeing Socks out of rainbow gear. Wow! He's one of the blue men! :eek: Who knew!? --> Aikar did fer sure. ;)
    607 and MrSocks75 like this.
  10. Use the Edit button <3
  11. I tried that but it didn't work or maybe it's just my mushy brain driving all day on 3 hours of sleep.
  12. Wow you look so freaked out in that picture!
  13. What a GT500! You are lucky!
    w0rld_craft3r and Roslyn like this.
  14. No because he flirts with girls on mumble so I see it too. :p
  15. I am as old has dirt I am 32. I am also still a kid in my heart. With me you won't find a rest I am very determined when I want to do something.
  16. In my eyes, every adult is a kid in an adult's body :D
    Kytula and 8808 like this.
  17. Already noticed that :p
  18. Trip to Ireland May 2015, Me at Guness Storehouse and Mrs. Meal and I in Northern Ireland at the Carric-A-Reede rope bridge.

http://imgur.com/a/Br3D3
    Keliris and Boozle_ like this.
  19. Trying again:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Br3D3"><a href="//imgur.com/Br3D3">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Boozle_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.