Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2015 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hulkprofile.JPG This is me in a bad mood!
    TechNinja_42 likes this.

2. Show my face today? Nah.

3. Earlier this morning, training to the max #OnTopOfTheWorld

Theres no excuse not the be the hardest worker in the room / world!

Remember tough times don't last, tough people do!
  4. Awesome job dude.
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  5. Cats are my obsession:p
    Cute-Kitten-Wallpaper-kittens-13938596-1024-768.jpg
    melk73 and Aphaea like this.
  6. Multicam for the win! I don;t know what the Aussies call their MOS's, so what job are you going for?
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  7. Is Auscam and Multicam for some SF but they have half introduced AMCU (australian multicam camoflauge / combat uniform) lol and infantry / SF :p
  8. 1-27-15 T-N-T Late Night Accounting Fight sml.jpg
    Joined the servers a few weeks ago; my wife/business partner got me my very own Minecraft account.

Because these servers are monitored fairly my whole family now resides on The Empire.

So here is a photo op from my office tonight - as the team works late I'm going to try to make it to the Wasteland for some supplies...
  9. Stay safe, dude.
  10. I have the same glasses o.o
    DID YOU STEAL THEM FROM ME?!
  11. puh-puhsibble.
  12. 472.JPG my 1st selfie in 2015
  13. I posted this on another thread, but taking a picture of myself is a rare event, so I'm also posting it here. I'm going to call it a self-portrait, because if I ever willingly use the term "selfie" to describe such an act, I'm pretty sure my vital organs will conspire to cut off the oxygen to my brain. For good reason.
  14. You are correct .. it's our Engine 51 ..

.. though somewhere around here I have pictures from about 30 years ago when I was a paramedic on a Counter Narcotics and Terrorism Team riding around in Black Hawks with the US Customs guys .. ahh .. those were the days ... lol ..
    Marktanion and Luckygreenbird like this.
  15. >.< 4 new pictures and I wasn't given any alerts?
    Ooh Mind if ask what you did in the Military? ( I am no expert on that stuff )
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.