Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2015 Edition)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it happens often.. i went to a water park this past summer.. i had my batman bathing suit on of course.. and then this lady was like " OH MY GOD HER LEG! THAT IS AWESOME " .. i was like thinking to myself, lady, i can hear you. xD

i attracted attention from a few people that day. lol a guy even took a photo of me, trying to be sneaky about it >_> right. its like they think i'm blind and deaf? lolol oih!
  2. Aah man! thought it was a helicopter too. Coolness drop - .5
    FatherGuse likes this.
  3. There was talk of aliens flying over the camp out / birthday party at the lake. Seemed like the thing to do at the time.
  4. yayayyay been waiting for page 21. even tho this is 2015 show urself, heres a pic of me in 2014 at runyon
  5. Is that... tin foil???
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  6. Dad, LRD2011, and me at my ranch :D

7. Ikr! :p gotta love dem bats.
    delticmad likes this.
  8. Sweet ranch! Although I wouldn't dip a carrot in it :p
  9. I waste Diamonds on Farming Implements! Bwahahaha!
  10. Great picture, I love the sunrise / sunset.

Reminds me of this scene from Brother Bear. Ahh, my childhood :)

11. Here it is... At long last... :D

Who do you think is me? :rolleyes:
  12. You're the one on the left; obviously :rolleyes:
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. Yes it was tin foil. It was late at night, the talk about aliens was in the air, so we whipped out the foil to prevent our thoughts from being read. I think there might have been some probing later on. Not one denied or confirm it.
  14. Well, some of you know what I look like anyways, so I guess it is time to show myself. This was taken last September so it's not that old... Here goes nothing! :p
  15. i can haz doughnut? :(
    tomijo95 likes this.
  16. Left
  17. Why didn't you post that in 2014?
  18. I just didn't want to post back in 2014 :p I remember doing one in 2013, but I was masked. I was thinking of doing another masked one this year, but decided to go unveiled... So there I am! :)
  19. Well, then you beat me by posting any picture at all, and I beat you by showing our face :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.