Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2014 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umm ive had long hair since I was 4... does that count???
    PenguinDJ, SoulPunisher, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. <3

mine's only been a little longer than a foot ... but mine's always been more.... 'justin bieberish or like trayce shaw's' .... i had it waved over instead of let it hang downward more... then i had about 11 inches cut off - now it's only about 5 or 6 inches... i want it longer again D:
    607 likes this.
  3. I've been attempting to grow it out since I was 9, but my parents always say I look like a greasy-haired smelly (british word for a trampy, scroungy teenager who listens to rock music and stuff) and force me to get it cut. I only get the hairdressers to trim my hair though, and because I don't want what my mum wants with my hair, they have to cut it the way I want it, so it's gradually getting longer :p
    On top of my head, my hair is like, 15-20cm, but on the sides and back, it's only like, 10cm or something. My sideburns go to the bottom of my cheeks :p
    I'm surprised the zoo didn't cut your hair before you were free. Why does a dolphin have hair anyway? (In all seriousness, yes :p)
    I'm surprised you didn't see that sign the moment you went in the cow paddock. Y'know, seeing as itsAUSTRALIA and all. Do you wanna know the death toll planets with Australia have on them? BILLIONS.Planets without Australia? None.
    (And before anybody says anything, yes, I do know that Earth is the only known planet with life on it. I'm not an idiot :p)
    PlayTehMinecraft and eklektoi like this.
  4. Went looking for cows in a paddock? You 2 are crazy, also, soooo Australian!
  5. So, this is a picture of myself that I actually like. It's weird and goofy and it failed massively, but oh my gawd I like a picture of myself for once :p

Am I pretty? :3 :p

*I'm going to regret putting this up now, aren't I? >.>

EDIT: I already regret putting this up. I look like a tard :3
  6. Very pretty :p
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  7. Yay! :D
    *plays with barbie dolls*
  8. brb photoshopping nick on your face- i mean what
  9. That's not even funny.
  10. but it will make you even prettier!
  11. No, it really won't.
    eklektoi and 607 like this.
  12. I don't think photoshopping is a good way to be pretty, prince.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  13. pff, of course it i- yeahhhhhh
  14. Them eyes...
  15. Is is weird that you look EXACTLY how I think you would look?

*psychic powers ftw*
  16. Nah, not really.
    Wut? ._.

17. I like your hair...

...and eyes

..........and face :3
  18. Why does everyone keep saying stuff about my eyes? I'm confused :p
  19. Are they grey?
  20. I don't know ._. I've always been told they're a really light blue, and i've always thought they were. Aren't they?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.