Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I swear, do you change your hair colour for every picture...
    WookieCry and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  2. Hahaha I haven't altered my hair once...
    Just the lights and my wonderful "iSight" MacBook camera :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. But...
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. lol is that a compliment? How was that recieved?
  5. and dont feel akward, everyone is nice and trust eachother in here. Except for that guy^ watch out for him.
  6. I took this 10 minutes ago.
    Yes, I should be at school. That's why i'm wearing uniform (minus my blazer... it has my school's name and logo on it... I don't wanna risk that :p), but i'm off 'with the flu'...yeah...I totally have the flu...(I actually missed all of my buses and my mum can't take me to school -.-)
  7. This is me, again, eating a waffle.

About 2 minutes ago :p (Yes I got changed. DEAL WITH IT)
  8. but... but... now the photos arent consistant...
  9. I was chewing, which is why I have a dodgy mouth.
    My mum's storing a bunch of random crap in my room which is why there's a freaking shoe cupboard behind me.
    And excuse my hair... I haven't had the chance to get a shower today so it's greasy xD
  10. greasy hair aye? I dont the picture quality is that high :D
  11. Bahaha, it's fine XD
  12. you remind me of my old neighbor Andy.. look just like him.. ( i seem to remember telling you this though. )
  13. I give to you all some pictures of myself taken by my good friend Paul Willis.
    On a journey back to the North East of England, during the April Holiday period (Easter to those of us who know English holidays), to see my old work colleges, Paul demanded some messing about to test his new L-Series lens', here are three of the many hundreds of pictures taken that day (resulted in myself being very tired and Paul being very happy with playing with his cameras).
  14. Wow, if not getting changed after 1 hour is lazy, they need a new word for me
  15. As I see it, the faster your clean, the faster your done
  16. Yeh , I guess you're right!
  17. shower. when you take a bath your not really getting clean, just laying in chemicals and your own filth allowing it to soak into your skin.
  18. Hmm, there's a chance we got off topic here. So whats everyone look like?
    southpark347 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.