Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who knows, he is a Ninja after all...
  2. Yep lol everyone in my Family is allergic to Cats so I cannot get one so I got a Tree (Bonsai) Instead.
  3. That is like...the best thing I have ever heard. "Guys I brought my pet tree to show and tell!"
  4. You actually posted!!! Not even your facebook avatar has you on it :eek:
    Nice pic ;) Congrats on having the confidence! :D
  5. Meanwhile, on the show your shirt thread...
  6. am i the only one that fell over laughing at this part? but i do agree with you panda, ill post myself later on at some point.
    mba2012, battmeghs and RainbowChin like this.
  7. This is similar to the last one I posted, but worse different...

8. the way you have your eye liner, and the shape of your eyes, it reminds me of boxxy... every time. >.< lol
  9. shhh~ no one can know my secret...
  10. :eek: oh boy. well, from what i see you're nowhere near as annoying as her... so i can only hope that isn't your secret. :p
  11. I guess that explains whats wrong them. lol jk
  12. Your look very pretty. You look like my sister. :)

13. Me. In my room.
    Note the copy of that manifesto I wrote and got in trouble for at my school, and a thesis on Pan-European national identity, both in the background.
    Certainly, this is quite a moderate picture in comparison to my previous one, where I felt like making a crazy facial expression. Just me, casually smiling. What's in a smile? Optimism? Pleasure? Can one even calculate the construction of the mind from the simple, unassuming appearance of a smile?
    One may not. But I will tell you, EMC, that I am relaxed. At peace, with myself and my environment.
    The key is simpler than I may have originally thought. Simply by doing a deed of kindness with a person most likely to reciprocate it, one can be at peace with oneself. The nature of the kind deed is not set in stone, simply spending time with such a person to one's knowledge in the right way and treating them to a simple occasional experience is enough to achieve a fuel for one's enlightened, emotional mind, which we, the human species, may proudly declare it to be exclusive to ourselves. Not that we do, of course, we're too busy with our 'nations' and practising our 'religions' in such a radical style to look at a bigger picture, which even on the grand scale of things, is relatively small. We fail to realise we all share a blessing of sapience, which is known to be so unique that it's synonymous with the word 'human'.
    We are not complete. What is important is that we can be.
  14. Aww, thank you! To be honest I feel very awkward posting these XD
    Cchiarell6914, ZBSDKryten and Twitch1 like this.
  15. Is that you. For a second there it looked like Price Willian.
    607 likes this.
  16. Don't we all?
    TheSkidz and battmeghs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.