Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As far as New-Who and Moffat episodes go, yes, it was.
  2. I love your hair. You should dye it green. DO YOU EVEN LIFT
  3. well, i guess i have to post a new photo of myself on here! :D my camera needed some exercise anyway.

margaritte is so lovely too :3
  4. If MBA can give me a good convincing reason why I should post a picture, I will.

Also, MBA, this is proof that I will provide if you give me a good reason.

My shirt
  5. The thread is titled SHOW YOURSELF. Not Show your Nose, Show your eye, show some image you found on google. Either SHOW YOURSELF or don't post. We had enough trolling stupid posts and "I might post myself ermagerd like my stuff and I will" or "Omg I don't want to post but I might" "omg I might post what I look like if someone else does!" and nobody posting.
  6. Troll: Someone who makes a post with the intention of enraging others or causing an uproar.

That was not the case of mine, and most likely not the case of the other post.
  7. I wasn't targeting you two as trolls. Several people and Coffee_Bullet liked to google muscular dudes and celebs and try to say they were him and he had "Bufferitis"
  8. Not to be mean, but that's pretty much all those guys do, is make stupid posts. I am sorry, and if it matters that much, I will remove it and come back once Mba has given me a reason.
    Cchiarell6914 and Equinox_Boss like this.

9. This is me when I won a 2,5km running, it was a small match within the Rotterdam Marathon.

Like a bawse :cool:
  10. You look fairly tall :3
    mba2012, jkjkjk182, _Stads_ and 2 others like this.
  11. Well, I was first so I was standing the highest, but I am tall comparing it to others with my age. :)
    Cchiarell6914 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. *quietly follows this thread...*waits for legits photo*thinks this will work...***
    lol the original thread turned into a "How tall are you thread" so, how tall are you exactly?
    jacob5089 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. 1 meter 82 centimeters, so 6'1''?
  14. :eek:... I only know like 3 people taller than that...
    Equinox_Boss and marknaaijer like this.
  15. I know too many people taller than me ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. But you live in The Netherlands, land of the tallest people in the world...
  17. Here is me wearing a backpacking pack for no apparent reason: image.jpg
    EDIT: gosh, I look so dejected and tired...
  18. Haha well I have short hair and cleaned shaved in my profile picture. I look very different when I long hair/beard and etc.
  19. Me Admiring my new pet :3 image.jpg

EDIT: This was taken on Mobile so it is sideways sorry bout' That.
  20. Is your pet a tree? >.> I have been sitting here trying to figure that out and it looks like you are holding and staring at a tiny tree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.