Offering Copy of Jedi Survivor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dreacon78, May 7, 2023.

1. I am offering a copy of the PC version of Jedi Survivor to the first person that asks. The only requirement is that you have to have one of the following AMD processors on your PC.

Qualifying Ryzen Products:
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
    AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
    AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

If you have one of these then let me know and I will send you the code and the steps to follow to redeem the code. As with my other thread, I have gotten permission from ElfinPineapple to post this. Also, like my other thread, I will only send you the information via a PM. First come first serve.
  2. i have a amd ryzen 7 4800h with radion grapics does that count
    becouse i have a laptop and i tink thats a laptop only cpu
    and im a big starwars fan xd

i have looked on the internet on a website i im lik little bit abofe reqeart and a bit under recomendet
    i shut be able to run it
    hope it counts
  3. I think it has to be one of the ones listed. I let some try the process and the site immediately told them no due to them not having the required processor. One thing is your CPU is a 4th gen and the 7700x is a 12th gen so I think it won't meet the requirements. If you DM your email I can send you the link so you can try it out, but I have a feeling it will say no to you also.
  4. lets try it out il try tomorow hope it works
  5. do u mind msg ing me on here i dont like sharing my email
  6. You don't meet the requirements.

The redemption code requires the listed hardware. Nothing to do with whether your system can run the game
    UltiPig, Dreacon78 and Fred_TWK like this.
  7. chickeneer i do sadly not have the cpu requer mend but im still interested
    still am but i was wondering if my cpu dit also count becouse 4 cpu is a little amound right ther like 20 cpu that can run the game dont quote me on that number

i dit tink this was more about can you run the game have the game or somthing like that

becouse he lissted 4 cpu that wen i was googeling were on the minimum maximum reqear mends

but i dont rilly know that muchts about pc but doesnt the total setup mater like ram cpu and
    grafics card and how high u crank up the grafics
    chickeneer your rigt i dont qualefy sadly
    :(:(:(:(:(
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. due note for Jedi Survivor I recommend - to at least have a somewhat playable experience, be above the minimum requirements - the PC version specifically has had technical issues with lag. So if it allows you to run the game, but doesn't meet the minimum benchmark, your experience with the game will also be null
  9. i agree with that tuqueque i dont know if i can trust this website but i looked at a website u can fill in pc parts and it shows you how good your sistem is i was a tinny bit over the minimum setup but i can over clock my pc to get more performance
  10. Like chickeneer said, this product redemption has specific requirements to download the game outside of what the game actually requires. It is basically a promo deal for me buying one of the specific CPUs I listed in the OP. If you have one of those then you will be able to download it. if you don't the site won't even let you download the game.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. oo sorry dit tink it was a steam game or somting
  12. it isn't a Steam game, you get from the www.AMDRewards.com website. If you meet the CPU requirements then the site will allow you to download it or it may give you a code for steam or some other hosting site. To be honest I am not sure as I haven't tried to redeem it myself.